Reviews for Read Like a Book
Neewa chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
Brainy is the new sexy. Wren has both brain and empathy. That definitely has shaken Sherlock's world a bit. He is definitely getting a bit sentimental here. Maybe.

*whispers*The offspring would be cute and definitely with curly hair*whispers*

More please..can I have more?
Citadela chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
Aaand, I am now imagining the offsprings :)
Soberdog chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
I love this...bravo! Will there be more?
aliena wyvern chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
I think lestrade has every right to be terrified indeed :D
Just4Me chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
Grim backstory. But brave Wren - she's a survivor. I'm dying to find out if she's right about Sherlock, and if he really has a heart. This one really has me guessing.
0x0UnderDog0x0 chapter 6 . 1/27/2016
Excited for the next chapter, really like this story.
Wynni chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
Wow, oh wow, that history is a heartbreaker. Makes what she's accomplished all that more impressive.

dawww, is he, or isn't he? Just what rollercoaster have you planned for us in this story?

Of course I'm all in.
aliena wyvern chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
Waw this was good! I love how you wrote wren's thought :D
Citadela chapter 5 . 1/21/2016
I think this crime genre suits you, also. Very exciting. And still magical Wren. She even managed to distract Sherlock. The Woman failed to do that even completely naked and Wren just does it effortlessly and without intention. (It is without intention, right?)
aliena wyvern chapter 5 . 1/20/2016
Oh, what an ending *O* I won't have any nails left by the time you publish the next chapter...
Wynni chapter 5 . 1/20/2016
sweet motherin mercy, the messes you get these guys into.
and what's with Sherlock not noticin' stuff?
and Wrennie getting all big eyed right up on Sherlock?
just presactly whatchu up to, Miss Katya?
Just4Me chapter 5 . 1/20/2016
Oh Sherlock, Dr. Who is never irrelevant. And I just wonder why you're distracted? Is it because maybe you've met someone (female, no less) with a brain as big as yours?
Just4Me chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
I'm glad John and Mary are along for the ride too. And Sherlock was right about the perfect Mr. Thorington. Poor Wren - I just want to give her a hug. Although she seems to be perfectly at home in Sherlock's 2nd bedroom, and doing just fine for herself. Bring on Mycroft!
Just4Me chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
So, if she's an INFJ, is he an ESTJ? I'm a little torn as to whether he's an introvert or extrovert. And thank you for keeping us up to date on your other stories and creations and where we can find them. Saves me a lot of wasted time Googling.
Just4Me chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
Even if they're not going to develop a love interest, couldn't she be his new Watson? In the books Watson virtually disappears after his marriage, and Sherlock needs a partner. Wren is his perfect foil - emotion to balance his pure intellect. Now I'm getting a little suspicious of just how perfect John Thorington is for her. But if he was created (or picked) just for her - why can't she sense any deceit in him? You're creating quite an intriguing mystery here.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »