Reviews for Taylor Shepard
shadow wolf 501 chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
please more i really need this
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/12/2018
This needs to be a thing. It's good.
jfcwtfusernames chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
Charisma? Really? With Mass Effect's god awful writing? Shepard united the galaxy because the game's creators Said He/She did/does. Charisma my ass
Lovegood Loves Good chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
More please!
Jordisk chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Sounds like two powers. A variation of Broadcast, or possibly QA, either instinctual charisma to everyone (instead of to parahumans like Jack Slash) or control of conversations. And also Vanguard abilities from Mass Effect. A good story could have either with an altered trigger, but the locker as a trigger with both powers? not so much.
TheLastGarou chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
I know you said you weren't going to continue this one, but I like where this is going, so I "Follow"ed anyway.
Just in case. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
PLEASE continue this! so much damn potential!
Pokalott chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Good start
Grandcreater27 chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Amazing please continue this
xbox432 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Sad to hear this won't continue, it was well written and I don't think I've seen one of these stories take a turn like this. Your version of Taylor really is better than most people, know I for one wouldn't be so forgiving. And boy wouldn't that be quite the conversation once the PRT/Protectorate appear.

Also, always fun watching Sophia get the crap kicked out of her. :D
zeroneko chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Love the idea hope to see were you take it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Please contune
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
...you know I always thought that her power sorta seemed more centered on a type of more weak version of tattletales power more than the bug thing
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
And now the badguys and good guys have to deal with shepard well they should run
OSR fanatic chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)