Reviews for Wilder Mind
nulara516 chapter 5 . 9/18
I love this story! Just brilliant, I hope you continue it :)
Lady Hummingbird chapter 5 . 9/2
Ohh this is the most lovely piece that i have read in a long time!thank you so so much!awe poor George!haha you go man!thank you seriously!see yah!
jmiddlek chapter 5 . 7/25
I love this story! I can’t wait to read the next chapter!
fairylightinthenight chapter 5 . 5/27
It's wonderful! I hope you continue
maybealy chapter 5 . 5/19
I hope you update soon 3
SaruDM chapter 5 . 5/17
I'm so excited to see where this goes! I've reread it several times and I love it! Make a move George! Lol
hegedub001 chapter 5 . 4/29
Girl, I live for this story. I've read it so many times. Please, upload new chapter soon.
arizonadaydreamer chapter 5 . 4/9
Oh my God, this is just the cutest thing to ever!
arizonadaydreamer chapter 4 . 4/9
I know I am ages late to this chapter, but eeeeek!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 5 . 3/30
Love it! :)
Beetle126 chapter 5 . 3/11
oh my god what an amazing story keep up the good work
Blue Kat chapter 5 . 2/28
Well, this is lovely. AU college fics aren’t always my jam, but this is basically the best. I looooooooove your characterization of George. I just want to hug him. Love the dynamic between him and Hermione. Post more soon!
Trelevona chapter 5 . 2/25
I love this! It can be so hard for me to get into a college au but I really like this one, I think it works. :)
The frat party was entertaining- poor Hermione, she should have stuck with juice! But maybe she and George will “happen” soon? Them being study buddies is adorable, and it’s so cute that George rearranged things so she wouldn’t have to hear Fred having sex.
Also I loved the library subterfuge. The amount of times I’ve smuggled in coffee is probably ridiculous.
I can’t wait to read more!
madval29 chapter 5 . 2/16
They need to both be sober for when one of them makes a move. I love George's reaction of hands in fun new places lol I started cracking up. Great chapter!
Sundaegirl99 chapter 5 . 2/11
Oh wow, this was a good one! Lots of surprises!