Reviews for Young Love
Guest chapter 54 . 9/29/2012
great story; a few missed typos but no one is perfect.. Loved the story..
Sara and gabriella chapter 54 . 6/22/2007
hey i LOVE the story you should like idk make a sequal to this or w/e unless u have but if not then you should make a sequal to this where like it a couple yrs later or w/e idk..but you should make a sequal...but ne way LOVE the story. good job
Tricia-Bean-Marie23 chapter 54 . 4/3/2007
hey i like the story its really really good u should like make a sequal to this unless if u alread have. i loved it.
panthersrock08 chapter 54 . 12/16/2006
hey i loved the story you should like make a sequal 2 this if u havent already done soo.
Grissom's Monarch Butterfly chapter 54 . 11/24/2004
I Loved this story! It is fantastic! Keep up the good story writing!
Acacia Jules chapter 8 . 9/27/2004
What? That's it? That's all you have of Greg? My god, you show more of that Jan character YOU created, than you have of smart, funny, talented, punk Greg! He could be such a cool character! Hanging out on the fringes, or really popular, in a band, skateboards, really smart. SO MUCH POTENTIAL, yet you have NOTHING with him.

You're focusing WAY too much on the relationship aspects, and not enough on the CHARACTER aspects of your story. Relationships, and pairing up couples aren't enough to make a good fic. You have too have a real plot line, and fleshed out characters with backgrounds, faults, and good traits. They can't just be all good or bad (like your character are, espeically your Condrad Ecklie. There has to be a REASON they behave the way they do.)
Stokes-CSI3 chapter 54 . 10/18/2003
geeze, thise took forever to read, but it was worth the wait!

great fic!
Forever Dracula's Bride chapter 54 . 8/2/2003
oh happy ending. Will you do a sequal? Anyway this is must be the longest and best csi story I've ever read.
LynnM chapter 54 . 6/7/2003
Loved this story (perhaps epic might be a better word...) Thanks for taking the time to write such an amazing story. The plot was fun, the romance was sweet and your characters are awesome!
Alexi chapter 54 . 6/6/2003
Well if your so sad about eding it-write a sequel!
Egon-Starcollector chapter 54 . 6/5/2003
Okay...I fought day after day of "server overload" messages just because I could not get enough of this story. And you know what? I still can't get enough! MORE!

I love the idea of Gil and Sara being brother and sister, incidentally; it explains a lot, while still freeing Gil for his true soulmate Catherine. *smiles* Now Greg just needs somebody... Think Lindsey and that "miracle baby" can help play matchmaker? ;)
Duckie24 chapter 54 . 6/5/2003
SWEET! Sorry for reviewing so late but I haven't been able to get on for a few days and the last chapter wasn't loading the first day so, here is my review finally! This was FANTASTIC! I LOVED this story and I LOVED the ending SO MUCH! Sara is pregnant despite her complications and Jan is back! SEQUEL! Greggo needs a girlfriend and we need to check out Sara's baby. Greggy's girlfriend can be named Anisha. LOL. Keep up the FABULOUS work and post a sequel SOON!
i love johnny hee hee chapter 54 . 6/4/2003
aw...that was fun to read...
CHERYL chapter 54 . 6/3/2003
Heya Joey... I LOVE THIS FIC!

seriously... it's probably the single most greatest thing ever!

Anyways... as you said "is this really the end, is it EVER the end"

LOL!

X
Rynn Abhorsen chapter 54 . 6/3/2003
Aw...AW...OMG it was so cute...and usually i don't go for cute and this time it was so GOOD! yay!