Reviews for The Fat Lady VS Violet!
alohomorraa chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
*GASP!* VIOLET! HOW DARE YOU!
Lavendar Brown chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Hehe... that was a good one.. No one else has ever written something like that before... l8az
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
how mean1 I didn't think that Violet had it in her...
ten miles til midnight chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Ohhh, very good. I don't think that anyone has ever though of that one either. The Fat Lady in a boob tube. Very humerous.
PikaCheeka chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
well...that was ...odd...lol. just so u know 'cuase u asked, i did draw the pic in my profile, lol. i have mental problems. that was when DMP and MTM forced me to watch some sailor moon movies. so she looks sailor moon-y. lol, that sounds dumb. o well, we all ahve our problems...
Sunny chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Oh heck yeah, The Fat Lady better get revenge! Violet, that skank! ;) I like the idea, it was really original. Great job!
Starry Eyed Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
hmm... never read ne1 like this yet, keep writing!
Hermoninny chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Where do you GET these IDEAS? It's also very nice to get an email just for reviewing. thanx! Okie, this is great! Write more!
Altra chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
LOL FUNNY!
maya selene chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
it was a bit, um, weird, but kinda funny too. you need to have finished it off properly.
fluffy girl chapter 1 . 11/21/2000
*snorts* well, that's good to know. yes, i think it's good, and it has more of a plot than mine does... so yay to you, good job, all that stuff.
Hermione L. Granger chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
OOOOOO...what's going to happen? I would like a sequel...this is funny!
Someone1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
Urrgh...this was interesting...loved the part about the Fat Ldy in the boob tube
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
*laughs* Very original! And, yes, I think you should go ahead and post a sequel. It'd be quite interesting.
natalie chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
ok, well good, but it is kind of strange. a portrait and a ghost? hmmm i dont know.