Reviews for Gauguin
Margaret Gautier chapter 4 . 9/13
I just happened to find this 4 chapter story ANF couldn't put it down. Wonderful well told story. Thank you , for such a beautiful romantic story of Waige. I want to follow this story, and Scorpion family. Authors don't go by their name, but pen name, I hope I can find more of your stories. Thank you.
Heather chapter 4 . 2/21
Loved it. Can't wait for more.
MetalKyria chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
As I said before: Love it,Love it ,Love it
MetalKyria chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Thank you so much for this story.I really loved it,it's one of my favorites.
I have read it a couple of times,but I just now realized that I have not left any reviews at all.
Great work as allways!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
pradeepadapa chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
This story is really good, great work ! looking forward to many more chapters !
MetalKyria chapter 3 . 3/22/2016
รน7
GGOTHSPNfan chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
I love this story, very well written and just amazing :) Love your version of Waige.
Can't wait for the one-shot.
Mollyzmom chapter 4 . 2/29/2016
Wonderful story, well written and true to the characters. I enjoyed it so much please continue and Thanks!
Turtle42092 chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
I absolutely loved this story I like how u included history of stuff in it and still kept exactly how Walter would say stuff like and. Also how much Walter evolved even in one weekend it was very nice. Even with it being M rated it's was very well written. Overall you did a very good job on the story and I'm excited for more. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2016
I absolutely loved this chapter. I was in tears for the majority of it and cracking up during the rest. I cannot tell you how much I would love to see this happen on the show. You stayed true to the characters the entire time. The wedding scene with Toby being...Toby and Walter getting mad at him and Happy slapping and elbowing him was hilarious! Then when Walter and Paige were dancing and Toby asked to dance with her and Walt told him no, that is EXACTLY what he would do on the show. I have no doubt. Fantastic job. I can't wait to read what you have in store for us next. Fantastic.
Lola chapter 4 . 2/16/2016
Your writing is absolutely spectacular! Please write more!
Amanda P chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
I really liked this story, it was well written and very entertaining. I think that you should write a fan fiction about the Italian job you mentioned in the first chapter. That would be an amazing story to read.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
your writing is 3. i look forward to reading more of your stories. you do such a great job with waige and i thank you for it.
Aquababy58 chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
Beautifully written. I look forward to reading more as you continue this in the future. :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »