Reviews for In search of New lands
Hirude chapter 7 . 5/7/2020
I love this story, I've read it so many times. It is utterly beautiful and, I personally believe, true to character. Thank you for this.
isolorza90 chapter 7 . 1/5/2020
OMG thank you so much for coming back to this story! I loved this chapter! Thank you!
skelekc chapter 7 . 12/31/2019
So glad u updated. I love this
Nyuu chapter 6 . 12/21/2019
I hope you will update it someday, I really love your story
isolorza90 chapter 4 . 11/30/2019
It will be almost 2 years.
I love this story. It's by far one of the best. I hope you decide to come back to it.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2019
Oh, please do continue this, I love the pacing and narration!
gintae chapter 6 . 11/23/2018
What a wonderful story! I really loved everything about it till now, specially how Fuu and Mugen's relationship turned out in those ten. It's kinda sad cause they didn't got to be a family but I actually see it going like that since Mugen doesn't seem someone to stay in one place, even though he clearly cares about Fuu. I hope this time Fuu can come clean with Mugen about the kids. I can't wait to see what's going to happened in the next chapter!
sadielane2892 chapter 6 . 7/15/2018
Love it wish you would update it waiting for the next chapter
YungHime chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
It’s been awhile since I read this doc and had to catch up but now I can’t wait to see what happens next.
skelekc chapter 6 . 4/26/2018
Ohhh I can't wait to see what they talk about now they alone
isolorza90 chapter 6 . 4/25/2018
OMG ! thank for quick update! More please! What a chapter! Omg I love this! 3
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2018
Wow! Great chapter can't wait for more omg!
Ungewiss chapter 5 . 4/21/2018
OMG you did update it! I'm crying of happiness, thank you so much! And finally we could see Mugen meeting the kids, he must be shocked. How could he not think that there was a chance of them being his!? Now I really want to know Fuu's reason of not telling him. I hope you can keep writing more!
isolorza90 chapter 5 . 4/22/2018
Great chapter loved It! Can't wait for update!
skelekc chapter 5 . 4/21/2018
Love this. Cant wait for an update :)