Reviews for Time Shift Woe
Fizzicks01 chapter 20 . 4/30
Is Danny a complete idiot? I must be getting old, because reading such an accurately portrayed perspective of a brain dead teenager is super frustrating.
Dp-Marvel94 chapter 20 . 4/28
This was an intense chapter! I didn't see Danny overshadowing Vlad to fight Luna coming but that was really epic. The fight itself was entertaining and I liked the tension and panic Danny was feeling, especially near the end of that.
Also Vlad's points about Dumbledore at the end... I hate to say it, but he might just have a point.
GhostHex chapter 20 . 4/28
Marching onward to the end, oh I wonder how this will wrap up.
Good or bad, I'm invested.
Stefunee Pylant chapter 16 . 2/18
what comet? I know the Disateroid wasn't exactly a comet...
GhostHex chapter 19 . 1/26
Hello creepiness factor, fun detail that can’t be forgotten when it comes to Voldy.
Dude doesn’t even have a body of his own and yet he’s terrifying.
Specter11Dragon chapter 7 . 1/20
Hope danny join slytherin
Phantom chapter 19 . 1/18
This is great, I never thought that Peeves could be a powerful ghost/ bad ass. I will look forward for the 7 more chapters mate, and you are a true genius. I loved the story so far it had me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait for more mate. :) ;)
Phantom chapter 18 . 1/18
Wow, this is great. Kinda sad that the next chapter will be the last chapter, but this is very good. Oh if I remember correctly, the blood rose will give Danny intense pain if he touches or go near them. Well that ain't good, but I hope Harry and Ron won't fall to using it on Danny. Though I can just imagine Harry yeeting rose peddles at Danny, and Danny be over there shaking his like wtf, but then having intense pain,... So, oof. But yeh this is very inmagiening work.
Phantom chapter 17 . 1/18
This chapter was pretty chill, I like that. Then the many good memories of watching those episodes that Danny was talking about. I love the box ghost consented " Beware! I'm the box ghost you should fear me, etc. But yeh I liked this chapter.
Phantom chapter 16 . 1/18
Ok now in the end Vlad defently need his memory wiped. Be bad in He remembered Danny from the pass. Also the problem with ghostwriter too, since he is a enemy Danny fights in the future. Wait, does Danny get his memory wiped? Because juggles are not pose to know about wizards, and witches, even as a ghost hybrid Danny still a muggle. Huh, weird, random out of blue thought.
Phantom chapter 15 . 1/18
Lol poor Vlad. Danny probably gonna have a heart attack when he wakes up to see Vlad has left though. At least Luna didn't fully convinced Vlad that Danny is the bad guy though, in fact Vlad probably thinks Luna is the bad guy since she told him she was gonna kill him if he got in her way. But that's all I have to say, great chapter.
Phantom chapter 14 . 1/17
Omg, I loved that part in the beginning where Danny scared the c*** out of those kids. That was so funny. But man, Voldy and Quirrell, I mean I know that Quirell has Voldy growing out the back of his head but still, reading this it's surprising, lol. But Danny really should have his mind set on Luna and the stuff she filled Harry's and Rons minds, that ain't good. Well the hero always wins, right?
Phantom chapter 13 . 1/17
I wonder if Danny's ghost sense will be going of like gun fire once in the Shrieking Shack. But my guess Luna is in the Great Lake and not in the shack, but it is a ordeal hideout for evil ghost though I guess. But in third sires Seirous Black had no problem with the shack so idk. But just inmagiening how freak out Danny's parent must be in the future, their son be gone for months on months no reason. But once/if Danny finishes this mission he'd be back to the time clockwork took him, so no big deal. Also are they gonna have to obviate Vlad or something, lol.
Phantom chapter 12 . 1/17
Who else is hating Luna by the second? Anyone, or is it just me? This story is getting good, but yeh Harry really should ask Dumbledor, because Dumbledor will tell Harry that Luna is Luners and she is no good. That Danny and Snape are trying to protect the stone and that Luna is working with Voldy. (Sorry if it seems I'm making a whole bunch of suggestions, I'm just way in this story).
Phantom chapter 11 . 1/17
I think Danny was up there ready to catch Harry if he fell. Then once Danny knew the broom was fixed he flew off again to watch from a distance. But now he's even susser the usale. But Harry, Ron, and Hermione will come to realize Danny and Snape are doing good and trying to stop Voldy. I like this plot (I think it's making the series on both half better). But yeh this is getting good.