Reviews for Time Shift Woe
Rina Meunier chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
Nice.
EmPro8 chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
'Nother great chapter! Will Danny reveal himself? Or phase through the floor before they get the chance of asking? I mean, what's he going to say? "Hey guys I'm a half-ghost from the future sent to stop a war and by the way I'm looking for a kid who defeated an all powerful evil lord when he was a baby do you know who he is?" Or will he do half truths? Come up with an excuse for his other half maybe? I personally like the idea of him not telling them. But that's just me. I know it always makes the story needlessly complicated and stuff, but that's just me. Excited for more!
wizzyizzyfizzy chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
Yayy! Loved this! Wonder how everyone's gonna be in the morning! Love your writing update soon!
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
You had me squealing with giggles when McG caught him. His panicked escape is so real to me. I'd run too, she can be terrifying. Blowing secrets is very Danny. If Amity Park people were any more clueless they'd be brain dead. I like how you had Lady Grey help him with the teacher-clue, and then (literally) running into Neville is a good intro to the main characters.

I agree with you about wanting a more action based story, and not a right-away-BFFs thing. This is too much fun. I'm excited to see how all the other teachers react to him (whether they meet him, or just discuss his presence in private - the teachers lounge would be a great place for him to spy on the possibly possessed, and it would let him know what they think of him). Thanks for making me laugh so much, I needed it today.
Makolik chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Besides the nail grating cliff hanger. Sounds like something Danny would have done, yet giving away his halfa status so early seems to quick. Danny is only bad in terms of tactics against someone like Vlad, even the he's pretty good at winging it. Which has a double edge affect. Sometimes it works, other times Danny get's a whoopin.

But if Danny's status is revealed, Dumbledor can't protect him and it would give him away to the possible enemy. Anything out side of an extremely powerful entity. Would screw Danny up all over the place.
Kit chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Now I'm really curious, the only shade I can think of is the piece of Voldemort on the back of Quirrel's head, but he was destroyed by Harry, so *mutters to himself* I'm guessing you've set Danny Phantom in present time 'cause I'm pretty sure the original series was turn of the century so Jazz would have been born albeit a toddler with Danny on the way...ah well, looking forward to how things go for Danny, wonder how he'll react to Quidditch
seantriana chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
He's acting like a terrified wild animal, lost in a giant castle. He's okay if ignored, sometimes even behaving tame, but once someone notices him. He ran away.
wizzyizzyfizzy chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Love this just started reading it and love it so much! Can't wait for next chapter!
EmPro8 chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Woah! I loved this way better than the last one. To be honest, the last chapter kind of confused me. This one was straightforward, interesting, and awesome. I loved it. Please do more. I love this.
Rina Meunier chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Is it possible that you enjoy cliffhangers? Anyway, nicely done...
Hufflepuff OC chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
This is really wonderful! I haven't found a crossover story between DP and HP that I really enjoyed before, and this one truly goes Ina direction I'm very interested in seeing your take on. Thank you for your fast updates, and I'd like you to know that this chapter wasn't "too long". I felt it went smoothly with enough length for detail and plot, and fit right in with the order of the previous chapter. How on earth is Danny going to do this, I'm really entrieged to see! Thank you very much, and I'll be reading your next update as soon as it comes out.
Wings of Dawn chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
Ohhh, this is a really fascinating take on Danny going to Hogwarts. Having him try to sneak around is really interesting.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
! oh maN
i cannot wait to see what happens next :o
Rina Meunier chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
Hey. Another great chapter. I'm very curious about what happens next. Sorry if I'm repeating myself, but as I am not a native speaker... So again keep up the good work.
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
I like your introductions. Sir Nick is so friendly, he's the perfect guy to show Danny around. A natural ghost portal is a great idea, I'm excited to see how it come into play.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »