Reviews for Ivy Potter, Queen of the Swarm
Great so far. Now wheres the next chapters.
Kennayil chapter 1 . 4/24
You do have a great start. I like how you placed the exposition in the first chapter instead of interrupting the story to explain how she grew to be so powerful.

Sadly, it has been more than two years since you wrote this which leads me to believe that, like the other HP/SC cross-overs, it has been abandoned.
Aeroza chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
I see potential for this story. I have read a lot and this might be very addictive if continued by you, the author him/herself. For being one of your few first times with this, well done and I hope we all do see more to this storyline; if you continue this that is.
Kitari Isengar chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
This is an intriguing read. I hope there is more soon.
cheekypig56 chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
i see the release of magic as goku going ssj3, just without the screaming unfortunately
Glacyeel chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Great job. Make sure to pump out more chapters.
T-B-R chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
very inetresting so far, cant wait to read how the zerg show up.
Dyngari chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I think it's a good start. Are you intending to continue it?
OnyxTemplar chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
This is quite the impressive beginning, descriptive and creative, taking rarely if ever used routes toward the eventual necessary power level required to manage The Swarm. Something I find interesting is the way you portray magic as an almost sentient, nearly physical presence, lending weight and a hint of protective malevolence to her core. Brilliant. I eagerly wait the arrival of the swarm in her life and all the sharp cuddly goodness that is the zergling.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
My biggest criticism is the fact it sees abandoned!

Please continue!
Tristan chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
I have to say I'm quite interested in this story. It's really good.
DuskDragonDeltaxd chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
i lke where this is going
keep at it
god of all chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Dragonman109 chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
This is an interesting read please update soon.
Akshka chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
I have several ideas 1 before anybody gets to her a zerg drone hears her call ( the undoing of the core ) and follows her because she is the strongest terren/human 2 she finds it after she runs away from her house ( if you want to do that ) and starts playing with magic and opens a portal in which she gets zerged because the swarm needs . that's what I have but if you can up with something better than by all means you do what you do just keep writing this please