Reviews for An International Exchange
lachicarebelde22 chapter 10 . 5/30
Will you continue?
Well, this chapter is incredibly old. I was hoping for a new one. But the story is just as exciting as ever! Thank you! I absolutely love it.
weasley-freckles chapter 10 . 4/16
This is freaking AMAZING. I love everything about it. It’s been over a year since you’ve updated but I’m really hoping this isn’t abandoned. Please tell me there’s more coming?
RoseAmeliaSarahNoblePond chapter 10 . 3/24
You really need to update this story soon because it is awesome, good job!
This story is awesome! I hope you haven't abandoned it, considering it's been over a year that you've updated. Hope nothing's happened to you either. Please update as soon as you can. You left it in a major cliffhanger.

Liz
BookFan96 chapter 10 . 2/13
i wish that you had continued this
n3000 chapter 10 . 12/30/2017
Maravillosa
Fascinante
Por favor continua
es una de las mejores historias que he leído
pwrmom2 chapter 10 . 12/24/2017
I know it’s been a year and I was stupid and broke my rule...I read an unfinished fan fiction...I let myself get addicted to your story. This is fabulous. Please come back and finish this.
eol chapter 10 . 9/2/2017
Wow please keep going
Aryia Lexi Sevorus chapter 10 . 8/29/2017
Please update this story! You have an amazing way of blending the characters and worlds. I would greatly like to read more! (Especially if Harry and Hermione make up after this stunt and I get to see Hermione integrate with the team fully!)
jlynnross394 chapter 10 . 8/11/2017
please update !
The Vitruvian Woman chapter 10 . 7/11/2017
Good fic
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2017
I can't wait to see what's next!
ladygoddess8 chapter 10 . 6/12/2017
If Hotch does not like Hermione after this than I am at a loss. He and Rossi now know why she is so secretive and and what she is actually doing so a new level of trust can be achieved. I would love to see Hermione become more integrated with the BAU.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/11/2017
I know you probably get this a lot but I really hope you update soon. I love this story a lot