Reviews for Illusions
Guest chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
Oh my gosh, you don't even know the scare you gave me when Touya died, I was like "WAHT?
This was a lovely story that I greatly enjoyed reading, thank you so much for writing it. :)

Only bit I wasn't sure about was the end? Did Yue and Yukito become one? Or did Yukito disappear and only Yue was left in his place?

I must have missed something.

Either way, thank you so much for this beautiful story. :)
Kokoroyume chapter 19 . 2/16/2014
That was a great story and a great ending ;)
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This first chapter was the first thing that I read about CCSakura since... well, a very long time, and I loved it :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 19 . 1/27/2012
The whole symbolism between Yue being the moon and Touya the earth is beautiful and so right... *cries*
Inu Eve chapter 19 . 7/21/2011
Great job on this fic! Really loved how you ended it, thought I kept internally growling at Touya and Yuki to FINALLY get together. The way you've written it, it was really quite the journey, and I really felt like you portrayed Touya accurately- especially nice considering we don't get a real look in his head in the anime, though I don't know about the manga.

Keep up the good work!

Kaze Luna chapter 19 . 11/10/2010
I'm incredibly happy that i found this fan fiction. I ran into it searching for a toya and yuki that held up to my views of them in the original manga and you by far surpassed them in your wonderful and touching story. thank yuo so much for writing this.

Kaze Luna
k-shee chapter 16 . 5/29/2010
You have moved me to tears. I never thought it was possible. This is going straight to the favorites bin!
RaNdoM Aoi Tsuki chapter 19 . 5/3/2009
I absolutley love this story. It ended with such a nice twist! Honestly, when you killed Touya, I wanted to murder someone. LoL. Keep up the good work!
GreenieChan chapter 19 . 4/15/2009
Beautiful, touching, simply awesome and great! _

I absolutely loved this fic. Your writing was smooth and you described everything nicely.

I was honestly shocked and surprised when you killed Touya. The previous chapters didn't show any intensions like that so I wasn't prepared for it. And I really cried couple times during the chapters Touya wasn't around and Yuki was mourning and crying. I felt so sorry for him T_T

You planned things well and so the plot worked well. The last chapter was so sweet and I was SO HAPPY Touya and Yuki finally got together for good! _

I simply loved this fic and I will definetely read it again in the future. I think I'll look into your other fics too. Keep up the good work and thank you for this lovely and touching fic!
TripleC Squared chapter 19 . 1/21/2009
To Beautiful. I really have to say that was utterly Beautiful. Touya often gets the short stick in fandom, with the majority of them figuring he’s a loser and a weirdo. It seems often that all he gets to be is what amounts to a sex toy for Yuki. The way you drew their relationship was beautiful. Touya’s death actually had me in tears at many of the points, more for the funeral and the suffering his family was going through it tore my heart out. His resurrection was so well done, and the plans that were Implied from Clow...Ah, just wonderful. Thank you. I would love to read more T/Y fics from you!
yukitoxtouya chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
OMG the BEST story about yuki and touya EVER! you are so grate! thanks for your hard work. I really loved it! :D I hope we see some new stuff from the author soon!
Adnawun chapter 19 . 6/29/2008
That, was awesome.

This is the first CCS fic I've actually 'believed' - the characterizations were just perfect for me and I've been dying to read a fic that is exactly this.

I was a bit wary at the Touya-as-Guardian, but with your great writing, I went with it and loved it even more.

Kickass writing, thankyou so much for sharing this!

antiheroine chapter 19 . 6/3/2008
I was in the mood for some good Touya/Yukito and your story is what I found. I really wasn't expecting some of the plot twists. I almost gave up on the story after the truck incident, but I'm glad I kept reading. I liked the fact that you started the story from when Touya and Yukito first met and kept the anecdotes and happenings in character and believable till the very end. The way certain unexpected plot elements are physically put together are quite beautifully done. Kudos.

This fic is one of the only stories I've read where it seems like the author actually knows a thing or two about Asian culture/living in Asia or at least someone who's done some research or actually paid attention to subtleties while watching anime/reading manga. Congratulations! It's always embarrassing when reading someone's epic fanfiction and pick up on some obvious cultural errors.
Atrix chapter 19 . 3/9/2008
All in all, not bad. I enjoyed your prose for the most part, and especially liked some of the more illustrative metaphors (a lost art on I tell you). Also, kudos for moving the story along very quickly. It's nice and fresh when entire weeks and months breeze by in a paragraph. Although the pacing was a bit disjointed and felt odd at times. Like the part in CCS when Touya made the magic transfer? I was so surprised you left it out that I thought I'd accidentally skipped a chapter.

Props for inserting some interesting themes and symbols. Boo for relying too much on SpellCheck (loose/lose). Props for killing off Touya- he was getting unbearably sappy by that point. Boo for bringing him back with green hair. Though in all seriousness, I applause you for even attempting such a major plot twist. I enjoy being pleasantly surprised. So all in all, it was a pretty good fic.

That being said, what in the lord's name happened with your latest fic? Shoddy prose, pacing, script...the quality was so far below "Illusions" that I was unpleasantly surprised to find that "Illusions" was actually an earlier work. I mean, did you really write both? Because I think you could do much better. But that's just me.
ad5095 chapter 19 . 1/9/2008
I've just finished the whole chapters a few minutes ago. Now my feeling is rather complicated and I decide to say something.

Needless to say it is a very very good story,the beautiful phrases, the vivid descriptions and my beloved cute couples ,touya&yukito. I can still recall that I was so furious when I read the chapter that touya died. It's so unpredictable,unbearable and shocking. Yes I am shocked. But anyway you bring touya back and give them a happy ending. The most important thing is, it seems that you finally find a way to solve the complicated situation which has always cofused me. That is, yukito gained Yue's memory and they become the same person,or more precisely,two different souls merged into one, forgive me I can't find other phrases to describe my meanings. But to me,(only in my opinions) yukito and yue are different persons, I always consider they are different and have different souls in spite of the fact that yukito is the false form of yue,and I admit that I'd rather prefer touya fall in love with yuki ,not yue. Yue always belongs to Clow and he loves clow always, I think it's obvious in the Clamp's manga. Yue and yuki are different and they have dependent feelings and characteristics,more important ,the different souls.

So, anyway ,it's my taste that touya just love yuki only and none business of yue. To be honest with you ,I feel I little sad when I read the last chapter that touya made love with yue and I regard its a kind of betrayal to yuki, but in your story, yuki equals to yue ,and they finally become the same person , right ? so as I metioned before , my feeling now is rather complicated. I still stick to my opinion ,touya only truly fall in love with yuki yue always loves clow, and I always think that some day Sakura will find a way to seperate yuki and yue apart, to set the two different souls free.

Since I'v typed some many english and I decide to use my native language to describe my feelings when I read the plot that touya was dead:我的天~作者还真是个后妈!0

Thank you for giving me such a good story for touya and yukito.