Reviews for Ultimate Marvel: Remastered
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 2 . 7/8
Nice
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
Wow, this is really good! I especially love the second chapter, with 616 Nick Fury, nice touch there. :D

Also I am happy that you add Isaiah Bradley to your universe; but it's sad that you killed him off already. I would have like to see where you could have gone with that character.

Plus, another good part for me, was when General Ross was told that Simpson had escape. Glad to see you adding the crazy Vietnam Captain America. Can't wait what you in store for him!
Marvelfan604 chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
I loved Fury's reasonings and motivations, he seems more likable than 616 Fury. But I do miss Ultimate Nick Fury. He was my favorite.
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
I think Ultimate Fury lost the attention with all the major screw ups he did as he played God with peoples lives.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
Could you also please update "919 Avengers (Version 2)," and "Love, and War (Version 2)," as well? I really want to know how those stories go on, and how they end.
Saint Danielle chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
Totally the best choice. No offence to all Sam L. Jackson Fury fans, but I honestly like this version better. And the way you described his story is amazing. During the first part up until "Nick Fury doesn't exist" moment, I was totally calm and then started reading into each single word.
And then comes another shocker that he was the one behind the destruction of the facility
At first I thought, it would be something like the "too much power for one country" talk. But what you made is so much better.

And Simons! I love this guy. I guess I have a thing for a darker versions of heroes. Is he gonna be the major threat for the SHIELD in the future? I am interested if Steve will learn about the other Super Soldier.
sketchfan chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
To be fair...what's not to love about Sam l Jackson ?XD
Dakkaman777 chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
Those lying S.O.B's, I hope someone kicks their teeth in, in the nearby future. besides I cant honestly see Nick staying with these lying A-Holes for long especially after his whole reasoning for deserting was Racial discrimination and Ross just basically said "Hey dude, you should help us build up our army for a war against those filthy Muties, even if they are legally our own citizens we have to get ready for some genocide" I honestly cant see Nick staying loyal to them for very long.

I really like the idea of Nick being a bit of a Proto-Captain America, it freshens him up a bit, gives a lot of potential for some gruff one eyed badassery in the near future.
I can also see Carol coming face to face with Nick, and he'll have the whole "I knew your dad" story prepared.
great things coming in the future man, I can already tell. cant wait for the next chapter :) keep it up man
BlackJoker013 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
I like how this story looks like its crossing all the ultimate titles like its not zeroed in on just the ultimates x men or spiderman can't wait for more
Marvelfan604 chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Cool! I'm doing my own reboot of the Ultimate Marvel universe that started over a year ago with My Ultimate Spider-Man reboot. That eventually led me to do reboots of both the Ultimate Avengers and the X-Men.

I like what you're doing so far but I have a question, which iron Man are you going to use? The teenage one with the super-healing and the brain tumor? Or the older one? I really liked the concept of a younger Tony, with an excuse for an alcohol problem.

Looking forward to where this goes!
Plasma57 chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Excellent story, please update soon.
Dion ComicWiz chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
This is an excellent starting point for this new version of the Ultimate Universe. Can't wait for what other seeds that will be planted into this universe of yours. One of the questions that I have is on mutants in this universe. Will there be mutants who have a natural x-gene, showing that it existed before Weapon X decided to experiment on the x-gene through Wolverine? Are using the mainstream Marvel Comics universe, MCU, and various tv shows from Marvel as your sources?

Overall, I like the foundation that you're setting up for this story and can't wait to see what's going to happen next chapter.

Keep up the good work Reborn Dark Phoenix.
Dakkaman777 chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Nice first chapter dude, I'm liking that Weapon X was Canada's own super soldier project, makes sense for anyone to want to stay in touch with living weapons. question though: was Logan created in a lab? was he a normal dude beforehand? or was he just the first mutant and they are replicating him? if you are answering these questions later then don't reply to that little bit.
I ask because it is very likely that Cornelius here is lying through his teeth to naïve Malcolm...its a possibility.
however I can say without a doubt that I'm looking forward to your take on a new Marvel AU, hoping this story will continue to please, keep up the good work man :)
Br0kenThOrn chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Things I hope you will do
Get rid of the Quicksilver Scarlet Witch incest relationship *Throws up* sorry but everytime i see it I gag.
Peter/Kitty relationship maybe add a colossus love triangle
in the ABOOK17 story Spiderman: Ultimate Hero Mary Jane becomes Firestar and trains under Dr Strange.
Make Havok and Polaris X-Men
Add Psylocke
That's all I can think of at the moment.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
okay now this oughta be interesting..I will especially enjoy your take on ultimat spidey...speaking of your fave webhead and mine...wwill our fave couple of him and carol be an item here?