Reviews for The Bald and The Esper
turcanganer chapter 17 . 6/10
Second book plssss
iSee21 chapter 16 . 5/3
yeah will wait for the second book
ErisFootWorshipper chapter 17 . 4/22
Still waiting for the second book...
Daethalion chapter 14 . 3/24
I like the concept of the story and the changes in Saitama thanks to being paired with someone who isn't a complete hero worshiper like Genos started out as.

That said, I feel like the text could really use a proofreader. The grammatical structure is clumsy, the sentences flow like tangled knots, and there's jumping between past and present tense all over the place - frequently in the same line. The errors make what would be an overall good read into a tedious struggle. Are you planning to revisit and clean it up at any point?
is this discontinued?
ZokuTheSkeleton chapter 15 . 2/26
Sigh...The Monster Association
ZokuTheSkeleton chapter 12 . 2/26
In a Alternate Universe where Saitama wasn’t there...:
OH GOD SOMEONE HELP US IM GONNA FUCKING DIE FROM THIS METEOR AHHHHHHHHH!
obey2084 chapter 17 . 2/8
It was great going through and reading this. Very interesting change to the canon, and I’m intrigued by your decisions on how to write outside the lines. It showed you have a good sense of reason when you did so.

Tatsumaki was entertaining, although at times her development jumped in random directions. Overall she’s a good character with complicated traits, resulting from how she acquired her power. But what I really enjoyed was the experiences she went through in humility, and that’s my greatest takeaway from this tale.

I’ll be sure to check out more of your work!
Storylover Vodhr chapter 17 . 1/12
A very fun story, and one I hope I will one day see a sequel for.

Regardless, I loved it, and hope that you are prospering well. Thank you greatly for your enjoyable story.
ErisFootWorshipper chapter 17 . 11/3/2020
I am one of those,
seasun twu plz
mistalenny chapter 10 . 10/13/2020
Glad to see Genus back in the story. His input on why Saitama is so powerful was informative
Guest chapter 17 . 8/31/2020
When season two of the show is done
You gotta make the sequel to this
I gotta say that I kind of like this tatsumaki more than the original and think she's a better companion than Genos
I mean Genos is cool and all but sometimes he lacks personality
Basically what I'm saying is I want more
So when its possible
Please make a sequel
HandMansRight chapter 17 . 8/6/2020
This was a really fun read. It's not just simple "what if Genos and Tornado switched places" (but it's still there if that's what you are looking for), but also a great delving into the complicated character of Tatsumaki, which we had hints of in the Anime and Manga and fully realized only in the original webcomic. It is also a great de- and reconstruction of the Genos/Saitama dynamic from the source material, and how Saitama and his philosophy of simplicity affects people around him. I hope we will see a sequel or continuation of this story, as fanfictions of this quality are not that common.

To the author: I am glad you published this story. Keep up the good work.
Gyro2020 chapter 17 . 7/14/2020
Me and the boys waiting for Season 2

Amazing story one of my favorite
samuelcaldeira76gmail.com chapter 17 . 5/25/2020
Thanks for the chapter hope you continue this story