Reviews for Shipwrecked
Lena2244 chapter 15 . 1/15
I need you to come back and finish this story
Leonita Yap chapter 15 . 12/8/2021
i wish you are not abandoned this beautiful story. please continue.. this amazing!
squintymayhem chapter 1 . 7/23/2021
This is one of the best stories I’ve ever read!
Any chance of more?
squintymayhem chapter 15 . 7/22/2021
This story is fantastic. You should remake it with different names and sell this
ObliviateTom chapter 2 . 4/20/2021
Ha ha Hermione is so mean and bossy,I like it!
Eliana chapter 15 . 4/3/2021
Demás mejores historias que he leído, porque la dejaste ?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2020
I love this story. It’s so sad that it hasn’t been updated in so long I wish there was more
kayyykj chapter 15 . 11/11/2020
This has got to be one of the most creative and imaginative story I've read in a long time, the story is beautifully written with such an incredible premise! It's also ended in such a cliffhanger and it breaks my heart to see that it hasn't been updated in over 3 years! I sincerely hope that you can soon continue the story as I find myself completely obsessed with the characters and can't wait to see what they'll be up to soon! Here's to praying that plot bunnies arrive very soon x
Keva chapter 6 . 5/20/2020
Bless her, to out herself healing him, she's too kind.
Keva chapter 4 . 5/20/2020
Poor Hermione doesn't know she needed to send a flare for the boat! But the idea of her trapping the both of them is fantastic, yas girl, cover that ass!
LimitedEternity chapter 3 . 5/20/2020
"A most uncomfortable state" eh. Malfoy where I'm from we call that hot and bothered ;)
LimitedEternity chapter 2 . 5/20/2020
I'm a little confused on how friendly Hermione is being with her would be slaver, but I also understand this is fanfic and not a historical fiction with a works cited and if they're too angry, well, nothing happens! Nothing good at least. I enjoyed watching her just bulk doze Malfoy while he was too dazed and helpless to help. I cant wait until he finds out Hermione can do wandless magic.
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
This was an explosive start, so much happened without feeling rushed! The muggle slave trade was interesting, usually there are way more muggles, I rarely see stories where that's not the case.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/3/2020
Oh my god I need to know what happens! I love this story!
sahira2 chapter 15 . 4/18/2020
Amazing story - one of the best dramiones i've read in ages...so heartbroken it was abandoned