Reviews for Shipwrecked
TheGrangersmoker chapter 2 . 4/20
Ha ha Hermione is so mean and bossy,I like it!
Eliana chapter 15 . 4/3
Demás mejores historias que he leído, porque la dejaste ?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2020
I love this story. It’s so sad that it hasn’t been updated in so long I wish there was more
kayyykj chapter 15 . 11/11/2020
This has got to be one of the most creative and imaginative story I've read in a long time, the story is beautifully written with such an incredible premise! It's also ended in such a cliffhanger and it breaks my heart to see that it hasn't been updated in over 3 years! I sincerely hope that you can soon continue the story as I find myself completely obsessed with the characters and can't wait to see what they'll be up to soon! Here's to praying that plot bunnies arrive very soon x
Keva chapter 6 . 5/20/2020
Bless her, to out herself healing him, she's too kind.
Keva chapter 4 . 5/20/2020
Poor Hermione doesn't know she needed to send a flare for the boat! But the idea of her trapping the both of them is fantastic, yas girl, cover that ass!
LimitedEternity chapter 3 . 5/20/2020
"A most uncomfortable state" eh. Malfoy where I'm from we call that hot and bothered ;)
LimitedEternity chapter 2 . 5/20/2020
I'm a little confused on how friendly Hermione is being with her would be slaver, but I also understand this is fanfic and not a historical fiction with a works cited and if they're too angry, well, nothing happens! Nothing good at least. I enjoyed watching her just bulk doze Malfoy while he was too dazed and helpless to help. I cant wait until he finds out Hermione can do wandless magic.
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
This was an explosive start, so much happened without feeling rushed! The muggle slave trade was interesting, usually there are way more muggles, I rarely see stories where that's not the case.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/3/2020
Oh my god I need to know what happens! I love this story!
sahira2 chapter 15 . 4/18/2020
Amazing story - one of the best dramiones i've read in ages...so heartbroken it was abandoned
Bukspiks chapter 15 . 4/9/2020
AHHH OHMY IDK WHY YOU STOPPED THIS DEAR AUTHOR BUT IT'S AMAZING. it's quarantine rn so if you're wondering what to do, maybe it's a good idea to continue this? Yes? I like your writing style: neat, coherent, but not boring. Update please!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/18/2020
Ahhhh! This is so good and I need to see how it all comes together. Please continue!
MissyPrissQueen chapter 15 . 10/3/2019
I really super hope that you update again soon. I re-read it again and I’m desperate to find out what happens next. Especially with that cliffhanger you left us with (so cruel) I love pretty much all your stories but I really like this one with the ancient mystery and the historical romance of it all. And you do a really good job of making the dialogue formal and arcane enough that it puts you in the right place without going overboard. That’s normally the reason why I don’t always get into a lot of historical fanfics. So good job.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/18/2019
Where are you?! Please please come back! This is the best Dramione fanfiction I have ever read, no kidding, chapter 14 made my heart speed up sooo fast. It's been 2 years :'( Please!