Reviews for Shipwrecked
MissyPrissQueen chapter 15 . 10/3
I really super hope that you update again soon. I re-read it again and I’m desperate to find out what happens next. Especially with that cliffhanger you left us with (so cruel) I love pretty much all your stories but I really like this one with the ancient mystery and the historical romance of it all. And you do a really good job of making the dialogue formal and arcane enough that it puts you in the right place without going overboard. That’s normally the reason why I don’t always get into a lot of historical fanfics. So good job.
Where are you?! Please please come back! This is the best Dramione fanfiction I have ever read, no kidding, chapter 14 made my heart speed up sooo fast. It's been 2 years :'( Please!
this whole thing is BRILLIANT! I loved every chapter and I couldnt stop reading. And its not finished...Im DYING!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2018
there is more than one year since you updated it. I wish you could update the story.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/17/2018
oh dear, read another of your WIP. i’m a glutton for punishment
NGK-DH chapter 15 . 12/4/2018
Really a Shame.. this is the best AU dramione story i have ever read and u abandoned urs incredible work for a year now..
Heartbreaking
Really hope u to finish this beautiful story
gilldemorte chapter 15 . 11/29/2018
This story is fantastic! I really can't wait to see where you take this plot. I love how strong and powerful you've made Hermione. I hope she manages to remember everything that's happened!
riptiderobin21 chapter 15 . 11/3/2018
Just when I think your stories couldn't be anymore perfect you exceed expectations with this masterpiece! Everything was done so well, the romance was definitely my favorite. Draco and Hermione fit so well together, as if they've been waiting their whole life(s) to be with each other. The loves scenes are once again done with so much passion and feeling. The characterization of Hermione is brilliant she's like an accelerated version of herself times a 100. She knows so much yet is so innocent, makes her a very endearing character. Draco's transition is slow but he really comes into himself and realizes how empty his life was before being shipwrecked.

I also really adore the plot and the 'mythology' behind Hermione/Tom/Bellatrix's relation. I know this is Dramione but I think I would also be interested to know how this story would play out as a Tomione, as you do write Tomione so well. This last chapter made me interested to know more about them. I can't help myself I love Tomione so much...more than Dramione, but both are my favorite ships.

Anyway, looking forward to your next update! :)
beaflower114 chapter 15 . 10/11/2018
So I’ve just finished reading the story, again, And still completely and utterly love it. I desperately want to know how it ends! Please update, I know it’s been over a year, but there are still readers wanting to know the end ️
Gizzy's Mama chapter 11 . 10/9/2018
So many amazing storylines in this! I know this isn’t a completed story so I’m hoping you’ll return soon to finish it because I love ALL of it! I can’t believe this doesn’t have more reviews because it’s such a well thought out premise. I kinda pictured Swiss Family Robinson for their treehouse in paradise but with a Blue Lagoon kind of sexual tension. Hermione’s magic being tied to the elements and Tracy’s visions add another dimension to this tale of forbidden love. I’ve got my fingers crossed you’ll come back and update soon!
beaflower114 chapter 13 . 10/8/2018
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! this is my 3rd time re-reading this story. I just saw that it said ‘there’s about 10 chapters left’ in the authors notes on chapter 13. Which meeaaaannnns you must have some idea as to how the story ends! Please if you have any spare time I’d be so so sooooo overjoyed to read some more chapters. Also (if you haven’t guessed) very well written and imaginative story
RuneMarauder189 chapter 15 . 10/6/2018
There’s so much going on and I love it! I feel like everything is slowly coming together now and I’m so enjoying this story!
Whit96 chapter 15 . 9/24/2018
Oh my goodness! Ok for reals this is awesome.
Whit96 chapter 14 . 9/24/2018
This is really, really good!
maeveiluka88 chapter 15 . 9/20/2018
Amazing story. I struggle with complete AUs but this one has captured me and won’t let go. Excellent world building and characterisation. I look forward to reading more.