Reviews for Shipwrecked
abandonedfanfiction chapter 13 . 4/5/2017
This chapter was a whirlwind and a half. That end scene was like:
God damn hot!

Astoria crying under the tree and being an utter cow has put her on my list and the Fae; well that has intrigued me no end. The kind Malfoy also has peaked my interest and I wonder what his deal is!
I can't wait for the next piece of the puzzle!
iwasbotwp chapter 13 . 4/4/2017
What is up with Abraxas? I've got my eye on him since he sent Hermione to the fae. And if Hermione is smart, she will keep an eye on Astoria. Actually, everyone is obviously needing to watch everyone else.
Sierra chapter 13 . 4/4/2017
King riddle scares me! I like thorfin and daphne together. Hermione went through so much in this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Beth chapter 13 . 4/3/2017
Mmmmm sexy.
Fantastic chapter and loved the Dramione action!
The oldest Malfoy is super interesting, I hope you follow up with more of that in the future!
Keep up the excellent writing, so ready to find out what happens next, xoxo
Maloreiy chapter 12 . 4/3/2017
Hmmm, the Fae are definitely guarding where the red thing is. So that must be where Thorfinn had been. And the meeting between Thorfinn and Sirius can't be entirely coincidental. I think Thorfinn will turn, too. Everyone's a good guy!

Haha, is it bad I'm more interested in everybody else except for Draco and Hermione? It's the right amount of alternate POVs to advance the story, support the plot, and not detract from the main two characters.

Hermione is handling her time surprisingly well, but I doubt she'll be able to hide herself as well as she'd done before. And Draco is surprisingly even more changed than he'd suspected after his time on the island. It's just a matter of time before he genuinely looks to the Order for an ally.

I wonder what's up with Harry's compass now, though.
LeanaM chapter 13 . 4/3/2017
OMG why did you not warn me not to read this at work? OMG OMG OMG!
LeanaM chapter 12 . 4/3/2017
Aaargh poor Hermione! I love how Draco cares for her so much and is so worried. The relationship with his parents is interesting. Loved this! Why did I wait so long to read it?
LeanaM chapter 11 . 4/3/2017
Have I reviewed this chapter yet? No matter, it was so, so hot! The mystery just keeps deepening. I love it!
bennettfan84 chapter 13 . 4/3/2017
Oh I felt so bad for Hermione! To be brought there and have to give up a part of herself. I hope they find a way out soon!
Annamonk chapter 13 . 4/2/2017
This was another masterful chapter. The way you twist all the plot lines in to the story leaves me in awe. So much fun to read.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/2/2017
Nice chapter. Eagerly awaiting the next update!
trinnyboppers chapter 13 . 4/2/2017
Wo. How can so much be included in one chapter? First the ominous meeting with the King that parallels with Thorfinn's mysterious mission I have a hankering Draco will be forced to go on, and Hermione's meeting with the fae? There is so much darkness hanging over them and I'm worried they won't figure out. Also, holy hell woman that smut was hot. Draco on his knees for her? Yes please!
romancenerd7878 chapter 13 . 4/2/2017
I just re-read the whole of this story as i had got behind in it. Just amazing. Some really fascinating plot threads i am looking forward to seeing how it comes together. Its tough for hermione now but i don't think it would be in character for her to stay on her island paradise when there is so much wrong in the wizarding world. I hope she gets to meet up with harry and co soon. Draco is just lovely. Thanks
pgoodrichboggs chapter 13 . 4/2/2017
Love that Draco got down on his knees for Hermione and told Astoria he wasn't going to marry her, but I sense she will cause problems in the future. I'm glad he reassured Hermione that he "loves" her. She really needed that. Was it Abraxas who helped her with the bugs that was so sweet;) what's with the Fae and the portal. I hope Dramione doesn't stick around too long and leave soon. Perhaps, Potter will figure out who he is searching for and soon.
Maloreiy chapter 11 . 4/2/2017
Yay! The bits with Hermione at the beginning were fascinating! I still maintain that she's the imprisoned witch/goddess. But it sounds like she's not in that pyramid thing. It sounds like her Red thing is in that pyramid thing, which is why Riddle needs all those ward breakers. And it's an elixir that gives a level of immortality? But not entirely? Like impervious to human needs to eat/drink/sleep?

It's confusing because it sounds like she's going to succumb to being air-deprived. Although, after a century down below, I'm surprised she's hasn't already used up all of that air. So either there's an air tunnel of some sort, bringing fresh air to the cave, OR she doesn't actually need air, OR there's another explanation. My leading theory is she's going to gain enough mastery over air to suffocate herself and die, so she can be reborn.

Also, she seems to be a bit insane and has created several internal personalities, possibly even prior to her capture. Unless those are the souls of her friends. But then it's interesting they all have different names, but she still has her own. I would have given her a different name in the past, but I'm not sure what your plan is yet, so maybe it's important.

Anyway...I can't remember who Circe is. I see the name in several stories, and forget who she is in this one, or if this is the first time we hear about her.

And yay for them getting off the island. The real adventure begins now, I think.
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »