Reviews for Shipwrecked
Aeralyse chapter 15 . 6/9/2018
Oh my god this is SO good! I hope Hermione takes a second to slow down and realize that Draco would never willingly abandon her! She is smart enough to see through Riddle's lies about Draco saying goodbye to the rest of his family. But hopefully now that they're sort of in the same area again, they will reunite for the big finish in that pyramid and take down Voldy while they're at it!

Also, this is such a cool AU concept. Love the mix of 18th century regency and swashbuckling and ancient history/lore. The mission that Draco and Co are heading into sounds a lot like an old-timey magic Indiana Jones. I can't wait to see how Draco and Hermione's ancient pasts will tie into the story now. Gahhh soooo good!
bookwormH.M.327 chapter 15 . 5/25/2018
Please UPDATE!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/22/2018
you killed me binch i used to love this
Lisamalvina chapter 15 . 4/23/2018
Wow, that's all I can think about when I read this... it truly is magical. Thank you so much for writing this!
Wykked Luck chapter 15 . 4/14/2018
Will you be updating again or is this story abandoned for good? Would reeeeealy like to know how you reach the ending.
erRONEYous chapter 15 . 3/31/2018
Woooooo! This has been incredibly enjoyable to read! I am very intrigued by all of the different story lines, and can't wait to learn how everything unravels and comes back together! Please update as soon as you can? Please and Thank You! ;D
KAJA chapter 15 . 3/28/2018
Aggiornarla presto, mi piace molto.
erRONEYous chapter 8 . 3/28/2018
*squeeeeeeeeeee*!
erRONEYous chapter 3 . 3/27/2018
This is really sweet, and I'm enjoying it much more than I had anticipated. Can't wait to see what happens next! ;D
Guest chapter 15 . 3/2/2018
please update,love it,looking forward to next part.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/14/2018
Great chapter as always!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2018
Amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/14/2018
Wonderful chapter as always!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/14/2018