Reviews for Shipwrecked
LaBellaVita212 chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
I have enjoyed reading this story, cannot wait for another update, great job.
daswhoiam chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
This is so great!.hope you keep up with this story.
trinnyboppers chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
I really enjoyed how it went from fighting in the beginning to telling bed stories at night. And it was such a natural progression too. Even though Hermione is in such a demoralizing position, she still makes the best of it. You can tell things are getting to draco too. Love the art!
Beth chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
Just found your writing and oh my gosh, so cool! What a different AU idea and while sad, love how Hermione still finds a way to be her full self. Can't wait to see what happens next!
windyshoes chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
Absolutely love reading this! Love how you're writing the two of them!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
WOW, What an exciting and interesting beginning!

Typically arrogant Draco with a twist! Hermione, as always was quite brilliant and he's lucky she is!

I'm excited and looking forward to reading more of this story!

See you next update!
sugarspice92 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
This is original and I like how you've incorporated the magical references. I'll be interested to see where this goes. Has a lot of promise.
chizarak chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
cool story! It had great detail ! Can't wait for it to update.
tneha chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
interesting plot. Draco would make a sexy castaway.
sleeplygirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Interesting plot i like it
dragonlovermudblood chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
concept is quite interesting...pls update as often as possible..and pls make sure somehow draco's mates are alive...thank you..waiting...:)
Alina chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
This is such a refreshing story with great potential. I ll be looking forward to reading more!
LeanaM chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I do love where you've taken this so far, and I'm curious to see more. Great work!
Helpfulfred chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Now this is interesting cant wait to see what draco does
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33