Reviews for Shipwrecked
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2018
Wonderful chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2018
I wonder how he's going to take the news that she's not a Muggle...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2018
Lovely chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
Awesome premise! I'm excited to read more!
AM27 chapter 15 . 1/15/2018
Oh my god.

I literally just finished this story in a day it’s so good. Please update it! Your writing is so intricate and compelling I need more. Hopefully a review helps!
O-Hoshi chapter 12 . 1/13/2018
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii. i hope ur updating soon! i cant wait for what's next!
sarahbaggins chapter 15 . 1/12/2018
What happened? Why stop now? Continue please :)
ElleIzki chapter 15 . 1/9/2018
This story deserved more than just 400reviews.. this is amazing. I hope you'll update soon
O-Hoshi chapter 15 . 12/30/2017
Oh my Godric, thank merlin theyve finally met. i hope youre updating hehe
O-Hoshi chapter 13 . 12/30/2017
okay, ive been silently reading for minutes here and i just loved the emotions flooding me. the way you write is amazing. It's like im in the scene. It'sits just ... godric, im speechless. i just know i love this. i love this so very much
Alexonxanax chapter 15 . 12/5/2017
Oh! Finally, she gets to meet Harry! I really like your imagination and how you have added such different elements to the story. Its a pleasure to read your story. Hope you update soon.
drcomlfoy chapter 15 . 11/14/2017
Please update soon!
KereruBookworm chapter 15 . 11/9/2017
I am loving this story so much! It's amazing - one of the best I've ever read. I am so caught up in the plot and the characters, and you left it with such a big cliffhanger! Please, please, please, update. This story does a really good job of capturing Hermione's power and stubbornness, and her relationship with Draco makes me so happy! The entire story has been building to this point, where Hermione finally meets Harry, and I was wondering if there was a reason you haven't updated in a while? I hope it's not a permanent break, as this story is definitely one of my favorites, and I'm on the edge of my seat to find out what happens next. Hope you update soon with another amazing chapter!
v0lchitsa chapter 15 . 11/1/2017
*Heavy breathing* o_o I read every chapter in a day...I'm dizzy from what an excellent writer you are.
Kaarina Riddle chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
Okay so it’s been a while and I’m finally getting a chance to review the chapters I was behind on. I’ve got my notes on each chapter so here’s what I thought of chapter ten!

(Mist from the river that cut through the town billowed along the waters surface) this is a lovely description.

(“Maybe I don’t want this gift,” she said with a snarl. “I’m an entirely competent witch sans unwanted divination skills. If anything, it throws me off.”) Poor Tracey having to learn a gift that she doesn’t even want. This would be extremely hard. This line stood out because of how much you had her feelings on this deep through the page.

(“That sounds lovely”) I really like the interludes that you have during this fic between the Dramione sections, it breaks it up and keeps us interested. It also shows some of the problems that are going on with the other characters and allows us to immerse into the story.

In the section of Theo it was interesting to see into his mind and how he is clearly up to something, this part with King Riddle was enigmatic and it drew me into the story further.

Okay so reading on I was enraptured couldn’t see a part that stuck out because it was all amazing descriptions and dialogue until this part!

(“I don’t regret being with you, silly witch, I only worry I was too rough... I’d have been gentler had I known” her arms fell slack by her sides and she swallowed down a gasp as his hands began to wander from her hips and up her sides. She grew lax under his coaching touch. “And the things I said right before... I didn’t mean them” This alone was so hot. The way he domineers over her completely to tell her what he needs to. WOWZA.

This next part showed Draco and his character perfectly! “You’ll soon learn I’m always right.” He chortled it shows his cockiness!

Another turning point in the story a lot happened in that section and Draco was shown to have some major revelations.

Some jealousy between the two surfaces in this chapter and this was perfect!

“He’d stop at nothing to ensure success” This part as the last bit of the chapter drew me in and I wanted more! This was the perfect ending to the chapter and a determined Lucius is never a good thing.

Well done on this one! Love you xx KR