Reviews for Hope to Despair
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
You almost killed him! If you had, you would be dead. JK! I'm not violent. I really enjoyed your story. It kept me on the edge of my bed becase i have a laptop and it is very late. I can't wait to read more of your fics. And very nice Takari! SO sweet. And Devimon returning? What better way to make a fic totally awsome! I might recomend this. At the end of sad chapters or at the end of a really good ending, put a song name and tell the readers this is the song playing at the end of this scene. I think it makes ppl feel what the characters r feeling. Keep up the good work, LWV13
Tara chapter 4 . 3/24/2004
COOL STORY! I like the little preview at the end, hehe thats a new one!
AxelWilfire000 chapter 4 . 2/5/2004
This was an amzing story that had me hooked to the end. I also went ahead and read 'Teen Agent' 1 and 2 and read 'Crests Within'. Couldn't believe that TK nearly got roasted. Why not Davis, m?
Teri828 chapter 4 . 6/25/2003
OMG! I loved it! My fav part was the previews. When is the new story coming? Let me know soon!

lay'da

Lita82890
a fanfic reader chapter 4 . 6/25/2003
This was a good story all of the charaters you portraited in this story matched their character in the way the people who invented digimon. Beutiful ending I loved reading this story. Keep writing more like this they are very good and wonderful stories
Eowyn the Fair chapter 4 . 6/16/2003
Oh, what a nice ending! That worked out just as is should have I think. Thank you for writing this.
Moonfairyhime chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
I loved it!
kat aesthetics chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
*claps* YAY! GREAT ENDING! I thought i was gonna cry! it was soo sweet! And the preview thing was neat! i thought the last line 'Coming to a Computer screen near you' was hilarious! and the last sentence of the story was so sweet! I loved it! keep up the great work! oh, and i can't wait to read that new story!
mia563 chapter 3 . 5/13/2003
you... you.. just get the next chapter up
Takeru and Hikari chapter 3 . 4/27/2003
Can I say - I'll get you!

*Chases MadMaddie around, :)*

Phooey! A cliffhanger! And at such a cliffy moment too! This cannot be, NO!

*Ahem*

Anyway, this chapter is really good! I love it! Hurry up and post the next chapter for this story! I'll be waiting!

Ja ne! _!
Takeru and Hikari chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
Oh!

I just love cliffhanger! Anyway, this is good chapter as well! A lot of actions! Can't wait for the next one!

*T&H clicks on the 'NEXT' button again*
Takeru and Hikari chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Sorry, long time didn't review but I finally found the time to just sit down and enjoy your story! This one is really good! i love everything to bits!

Well, enough for now! Gotta read the next chapter!

*T&H click the 'NEXT' button*
Moonfairyhime chapter 3 . 4/23/2003
I loved it!
musicstarlover chapter 3 . 4/23/2003
This is a great story! Pls continue it!
Eowyn the Fair chapter 3 . 4/19/2003
Oh, so that's it? Get us hooked on a good story and leave a cliffhanger to make us come back for more, huh? Well... it worked. I'll be back. (adds to favorite authors)