Reviews for Smoke on the water
Smooth Pancakes chapter 1 . 5/26
Such a cute story! Arnold and Helga at their classic selves, and yet, throw in their usual tension, lots of sexual tensions, some deep talk and confessions, a kiss or two, and the rest of their friends and classmates finding them sleeping together in the same bed the next morning, this was an entertaining read from beginning to end. Another story that I wish was more than just a one shot. Even if there was only a couple chapters instead of a full feature length story with 20 chapters, just something extra to see what would happen after that day, even expand upon the whole being interrogated by their classmates, just to hear and see the kinds of questions they would be faced with and see them trying to explain nothing happened, talk their way out of what it looked like, etc. And yet, even as nothing more than a one shot, it was still damn entertaining and a great story.
ForeverRogue chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Really enjoyed this one. Sweet and sensual :)
Genesis.Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
I liked it! A lot actually. I think you could write a very good first time sex about them on this kind of mood. Maybe a second part of this one or a first time at lovely misandry, I would die.
SoMeOnEnEw8 chapter 1 . 3/5/2018
Mooooore
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
This is unexpectedly much more fun than I expected from the summary alone.
I really really Loving it!
It was so fun and the Sexual Tension was just WOW and surprisingly refreshing (and relaxing for me as reader) !

And the Confession and the talk and the kiss and all the banter... so Nice!
Loving it!
YunaNara chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
wow
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
,Lol really funny fic shame that arnold had died but the intereaction bewteen Helga and Arnold were pricess
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Very, VERY nice:-)
Inudaughter Returns chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I especially liked how you described her "administrations... as arousing as relaxing." A good read overall.
vampireintherain chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
this is the first time that the intensity of sex or close to sex ever happened in a fabric of hey arnold. boneless I believe that you still manger to five it that tenderness and romantic feeling to shower even was the most erotic scene and at the same time it wasnt. I love it
Karu chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
I really really hope you're back! This one was amazing! Really, you're amazing! I love the way you put Arnold thoughts, he is so beautifully dense! It's hilarious! Please give it a try, keep writing, because you have a fan here :)
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
This is absolutely one of the best I've read recently. I love that there weren't any lemons cuz there was no need. This is so cute and fun!
The crazy blonde chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Very brilliant story, sad to see it end without a se* scene but it's all good, it was still a very good story
Keep it up.
LeDawn chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
all man I wish it didn't end I wish there were more chapters .
StellaHeartfilia chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
This was amazing but it did deserve a lemon