Reviews for A Human Wife
doctorwholover chapter 1 . 8/20
Wow! I've spent two hours reading this story and I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed it! It was amazing! One of my favorite stories I've ever read! Seriously. Amazing. Thank you so much for writing it!
Hell's Wolfy chapter 19 . 3/3
I don't know if I hâte you or love you right know... ;) I mean it was such a good story, but the ending Broke my heart. Honestly, losing Rose was already cruel enough to do to the doctor, but to make him lose his Baby, his second chance at a family...you made me cry.
I also was sad when John left because he was so adorable with Rose, sometimes I wished he was the real one, and that this fanfic was about him but then the Doctor came back and well...Doctor/Rose shipper Hardcore I am, me. Congratulations for this story it was Beautifull at times and so adorable at others :)
TARDISlover3 chapter 19 . 11/21/2016
What. WHAT. WHAT!? WHAT!? *collapses to the ground sobbing* You have sufficiently broken my heart. Good job. (I'm just kidding... mostly.)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/2/2016
This story was amazing. Please tell me there is going to be a sequel
1lilBadWolf chapter 19 . 10/8/2016
Srsly, you change so much of season 2 but you had to stick with Canon for the end...oh the feels. You have to write a story to fix this and no meta crisis either. (Impo)
Great story though. Can definitely see them being exactly like that of HN happened during season 2.
QueenTatooine chapter 19 . 9/12/2016
A very interesting story, I can only hope a sequel is planned as that is a HORRIBLE way to leave it, and if she ends up with the Meta-crises again I will be greatly frustrated, but with the eleventh doctor having come to see her it only makes sense that she will not in fact make it back . . . very much a grumble.

Good luck with your future endevours.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
It's 400% realistic if I was in this situation, i would have been crying most of the chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
poor sweet rose
Guest chapter 19 . 6/22/2016
Really a tragic end but it was fine
TamashinoSuzume chapter 19 . 6/23/2016
I'm crying, this is worse than when she left in canon. I cried for hours when that happened and now I think I'm going to cry for days
LosMorning chapter 19 . 6/22/2016
I am happy to find this beginning is so sweet…(John is so charming.)And I almost don't dare to read the last chapter,Doomsday,I remembered that I cried when I watched that episode on is heartbreaking.T_T
And I imaged that one day Rose will come back to the Docter,just like the 4th that occasion,Rose may have her Doctor back.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/14/2016
It's not really done, right? Rose will find a way to come back, yeah?
Guest chapter 19 . 6/13/2016
Whatttttt? That's where your leaving it?
xXAngel AlliXx chapter 19 . 6/15/2016
Wait you are done? You Can't let the story end there! Can't you do the episode when rose uses the dimension Canon to get back to her original universe and change the ending of that episode... The doctor can't be with out the baby! Agh...
GingerIsTheCat chapter 19 . 6/15/2016
This is fantastic! I love the story, but it feels incomplete. Could you add one more chapter where the events of Stolen Earth and Journey's End take place, and the half-human Doctor is created; only he turns out to be the part of the Doctor that was John Smith. Please please please, that would make me so happy! It would also leave open the possibility of a sequel where we get to see the Smith family's life in the parallel universe.