Reviews for Random Blue
Shitty story
DarkDOLLYumi chapter 8 . 5/16
Its been many months so i doubt this story is coming back, i am very interested to know where this story goes though. :) will you update again?
Z chapter 3 . 3/25
I feel like Harry should have put up more of a fight to see Teddy
TyanataDraven chapter 6 . 3/18
If you are thinking of doing a pairing for Harry I have two suggestions. One is for it to be Luna. The other depends on how you feel about slash. I'm thinking Stucky/Harry. Bucky/Steve/Harry. I know you have Steve on edge about Harry's magic but Steve could learn to like the feel after Bucky is brought back to them.

I am enjoying this story very much just the way it is.
Is death harry from the future?
Daughter of Trickery chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
Plzzzz update!
Starrynyte04 chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
Please continue this story. I like how you made Sirius alive.
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
So will HYDRA get to Teddy and Harry or will they make the mistake and have Harry's magi and temper eradicate the spies.
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
Will Harry stop them from using the new serum or at least make their notes disappear so that they cannot use it or make it again?
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
So it looks like Harry will work with Fury but not be ordered by him. I think everyone believed Luna's article to mean that Harry was actually dead and that he was gone for good.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
If you pair Luna with Harry, will 'Bob' bring her somehow? I am glad that he is awake and with Teddy again. it will be great to see him run circles are Fury.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Will Death protect Harry and have him wake soon?
Sapient Pearwood chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
Tony's decision to separate Teddy from Harry by flying him to Malibu, which is on the other side of the U.S. from where Harry is recovering? Horrifically Bad Idea on his part. If a Parent is injured and goes down while protecting their child setting it up so said child is on the opposite side of the country when they wake is not going to engender trust or cooperation. Tony should still have the Stark family estate in New York, Pepper is busy being CEO of S.I. and will now has less time than Tony does to look after a child, so why is he thinking Pepper can watch Teddy?
whoviansrock chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
All hail the great author who will continue this book soon!
Crimsonkat9 chapter 8 . 9/19/2016
I hope you continue this. It's really cool.