Reviews for Adultery
deathexpert101 chapter 11 . 1/25
I like you could do a whole lot more with a lot less
Friends fan chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
oh.

I thought the idea was amazing but I was left a little annoyed at how everyone turned against Chandler when Monica was the one that was cheating. Also, why would Phoebe and everyone think that Joey wouldn't want chandler to live with him? They lived together for years before he married Monica and they were best friends. So i don't see why there would have been an issue? o_O

I don't mean to cause any offence but things just seemed rushed and confused ... I would LOVE it if you re-wrote it in more detail, possibly an 'M'

But yeah, it was good
Ross House chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Grat!
white days chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
i like this story but i dont like how everyone blames chandler. Monica cheated on him! not the other way round. i think everyone was too harsh.
UncrowdedOrb chapter 11 . 2/8/2007
ew monica is icky. i think you should have put a little more romance into chandler and joeys relationship though. and they should have felt more sorrow towards chandler then monica because afterall she did cheat on him not the other way around. because ,sorry, no matter how you word it he technicly didn't cheat on her because the moment she started the affair they were over even if he didn't realize it until he found them in bed togaither. yet overall it was a pretty good story :)
Happy chapter 10 . 5/12/2006
Please, please, please add more to this!
Leondra chapter 11 . 11/27/2005
That was great, and very real, with both characterization and emotions. I hate that Monica cheated on Chandler, of course, but it was probably for the best, since Joey and Chandler discovered each other. By the way, I love how you handled Joey and Chandler. It's very in-character for Chandler to think that Joey was just doing it for pity, and Joey not wanting to correct him. And, despite hating Monica in the beginning of this story, I found myself feeling bad for her, and hoping that she also has a happy ending with Don.
Nevyn chapter 11 . 12/23/2003
Cute! *clapiness* I really liked it. Good ending.
The end of the last chapter is very funny. And Monica was right about there being some point to the conversation. Very insightful.
I hope that Monica and Don can be happy together. They deserve to be. And really, Don is a very nice person and possibly loves her more than Chandler ever did, being that he was probably very closeted all this time.
Nice story as usual, and am looking forward to reading another one. Keep up the good work.
Nevyn chapter 7 . 12/23/2003
She has a point. Darn it. Why does she have to be so insightful all the time? *Grin* I can just imagine Chandler saying that at some point.
Anyway, just thought to drop a line. Great story. Keep it up. And poor Joey. He needs to come out of the closet now.
Nevyn chapter 5 . 12/23/2003
i sort of feel bad for Monica. After all, Chandler cheated on her too. And she is trying so hard to make everything better. i would say that i hope they can work it out, but i like Joey/Chandler too much to say such a thing now.
Nevyn chapter 3 . 12/23/2003
doctor wants her to she gain some weight to help - take out she.
*shakes head in amusement.* it constantly amuses me how they can just fall right into bed with each other just like that. that is some chemistry. the whole universe is conspiring to make them stay together.
*gives thumbs up and runs off to continue reading*
Nevyn chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
one of them has to got to be celibate. either that or they never have a child because it'd be harder for you to write joey and chandler fics with them around. *big grin* anyway, just thought I’d ask about that. *runs off to next chapter*
Nevyn chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
as soon as i read 'crah' i thought he got hit by a car. and i was already starting to think, 'but wait, wasn't he on the sidewalk?' *grin* yeah, i just woke up and my mind is finishing snetences for me.
anyway, nice begining and can't wait to read moe of this.
Exintaris chapter 11 . 3/17/2003
Don't think I read this before. I liked Phoebe! Quite believable, generally.
Exintaris chapter 11 . 1/17/2003
I missed this somehow. It is well told and quite plausible (I'm not quite convinced about the original Joey and Chandler bedding). I tkake it there will be more.