Reviews for Strong(er) Poison
jh728 chapter 16 . 1/20/2016
Saul and Emily were cute together.
I loved how Andy stepped in before Miranda could blow. The last line was hilarious.
Shiittake Ramen chapter 16 . 1/19/2016
Whoa the twins would make great detectives or problem solver/fixers.
myeyes1026 chapter 16 . 1/19/2016
Both twins are so adorable being genius... nice read..thank you so much..
jh728 chapter 15 . 1/17/2016
Fascinating. Loved Saul's transformation and Emily's reaction.
cstotts1 chapter 15 . 1/17/2016
Very good and I'm looking forward to seeing what C & C have found out about Doug. If the restaurant is doing that well maybe someone made a offer for it, and against Lilly and Doug wishes he refused the offer ? As for the arsenic, I read Bright Earth by Phillip Ball and in the old days some green paint was made with arsenic... maybe Lily scraped some old paint off and used that to poison Nate ?
In the evenings I look forward to seeing if you have posted.
Thank you for your time, effort and artistry,
theruinedcastle chapter 14 . 1/17/2016
It's both hilarious and sweet that Miranda is playing matchmaker between Emily and Solly. She seems to be going all in for Andy, too, and I like that Caroline and Cassidy are so thoughtful and supportive. This story is full of surprises, and I'm really enjoying seeing how everything unfolds.
irish1957 chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
i love this and cannot wait to see where you take it!

ok, although it pains me to say this, i think it was Doug. anyone else have a guess?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
love the new chapter. thanks.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/14/2016
Again, love your story and the new chapters. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/13/2016
Loving the story and the frequent unt
cstotts1 chapter 14 . 1/15/2016
Wonderful ! I wonder if Ms Vance and Lily are connected ? And it sounds like Doug and Lily pulled a fast one .. grrr.
jh728 chapter 14 . 1/15/2016
The war council if very impressive. I love Sister Emily. She's such a great character.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2016
Great update...wonderful interactions between the various characters...nice to see the other side of Miranda
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2016
Love your story. Thanks for the new chapters.
cstotts1 chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
Lovely ! But I really want to smack Mr. Sachs.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »