Reviews for A Week Away
Rin-Gildy chapter 10 . 5/31
This story was super cute and I really enjoyed it!
JustA-CaptainSwanshipper chapter 10 . 5/23/2017
Aw... Love this story! 3
K.Daniels chapter 10 . 9/24/2016
Awww I really liked this!
Sherlocked4everafter chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
Goddamit now I'm crying. This was beautifully written. Loved it
runswithstars chapter 10 . 5/25/2016

And I am happy. Thank you. I really enjoyed this story.
runswithstars chapter 9 . 5/25/2016
:')

This is very bittersweet.
runswithstars chapter 8 . 5/25/2016
Yup, definitely was tearing up a little when Thor was pounding into Loki and Darcy ran in between them to save him. Reminded me of Pocahontas saving John Smith from getting executed in the Disney movie. :' Also reminded me of when I was tearing up in a previous chapter when Loki turned on Darcy. This story is short, but it is bringing out the feels.
runswithstars chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
:O
I was really worried, but I'm glad everything worked out and that they're becoming friends. It would have been really sad if Loki continued his stubbornness and kept her at arm's length because he thought she was weakening him.
runswithstars chapter 6 . 5/25/2016
Ooo he probably likes seeing her in his clothes. ;) I was totally touched when I read that last part, about him being horrified at his own thoughts of killing her now. Guess her persistence of annoyance has grown on him. Like a virus.
runswithstars chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
Wow! This was a really eventful chapter! I really enjoyed it. They bonded. :'D I'm totally smiling right now.
runswithstars chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
It's a little funny that he's feeding her. Even though he's holding her captive, wrists handcuffed to a pole, he's feeding her.
runswithstars chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
Haha well at least she didn't have to play the distraught damsel-in-distress long.
runswithstars chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
Oh snap. That's unfortunate.
runswithstars chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Good chapter. Looking forward to seeing where this goes. :D
it-ain-t-my-division chapter 10 . 5/23/2016
I was so glad to read this! Great story.