Reviews for Gramps
master of cheese graters chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
May Dr. D live on forever in our hearts.
BlackLillyWildFlower chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Wow after 3 yrs of reading Zoid fanfics I cant believe that I have never come across this one! It's awsome! Poor Thomas, sad but mostly true. SC
Shadow Vixen chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Lol. Lordy, this is good. The first fic I ever read dedicated to just good 'ole Dr. D. I was very intersted in how you refered to Van and Fiona, as well as the rest of the crew, as his 'grandkids'.

Very good! One of the better pieces on .

S. Vix
Draconian Elflord chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Hello Sh33p! This is the Draconian Elflord speaking. Many, many moons ago, you gave me a review on a Prozen fic, and after that, I have been reading all your zoids fics (well, all the 'through the eyes of' ones) I think I may have reviewed you a few times. Can't remember. Look, I KNOW you hate Prozen...but...could you plez write a 'behind the eyes' Prozen? PLEZ? But hey..*bonks self over head with a mallet* what am I doin', askin' you to write a fic? Aw...I dunno...it might be nice. Anyway, your fics rock, rock on, live long and prosper, see ya on the battlefield.
m00shrum chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Mmm... VERY well written. Dr. D was an interesting choice, and I like how you wrote it like a monologue of some sort. And you captured Dr. D's personality really well. Great ficcie!
Zinou chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
YAY!

This was cool .. I could actually put Dr. D's voice to the whole narrative. Good job on his not-slang-not-formal "talk" .. 'tis good.

I like how you put in all the little points that you've been .. er, history-izing (? meh..?) together .. that's pretty cool.

'tis good. I would say more but I've been up since 2 AM and I'm a little ditzy right now.. eeie. -_x *is back to the online realm again* yayfun.. *falls over, zonked*
Traitor chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Heh, Traitor scores again. I should get points for being the first to review on two 'fics in a row. ~_

I like the ending. It's cute, especially the little Author's Note. It's an uplifting, give-it-a-small-laugh type feeling, after pondering on the fate of Fiona and Van. Not that I honestly care about either; naive super-hero types just aren't me.

The story rambles a bit, but I can't really complain about that, because I'm fairly sure that the point was that Gramps _was_ rambling... Good job, anyway. I suppose I would feel really bad if I started plugging my story in a review, huh? -_-;;