Reviews for The Lionhearted
eiko chapter 28 . 9/26
oh my god i love this i love you thanks for this
Ambiguity in D Major chapter 44 . 11/20/2018
Wow, it’s been a while! I went back and reread this and was just floored all over again by how much I loved your characterization and narration style. I get if you’ve moved on to other projects, but...

I really want to see who gets drunk and spills the beans about being an ex-god. My money’s on Jade but I guess Kanaya or Aradia are definitely in the running as well, even if Aradia’s hypothetical claims would never be taken seriously.

Or just. Weiss hearing Phyrra is going to a party and deciding she wants to do some networking. Only to find literally every single one of her least favorite people are the other partygoers.

Look I can imagine what kind of chaos you have planned for a bunch of drunken superpowered teens with PTSD and poor socialization, but I *really really want* to read it.
Shurikens Miner chapter 44 . 9/25/2018
"How likely am I to regret this experience?"
"One Hundred Percent Guaranteed."
"Let's get wasted."
I'm loving this story so far, and I can't wait until the next installment!
PoorMan'sWriter chapter 44 . 6/11/2018
This can only end well...
Shurikens Miner chapter 5 . 5/5/2018
Wait, why is Nepeta using Feferi's Quirk?
Shurikens Miner chapter 3 . 5/5/2018
I'm loving this story so far! It's great that the story is still updating!
Guest chapter 43 . 3/4/2018
Short but good chapter! I was wondering if you were going to bring the midnight crew and I'm liking where you're going so far with them :)
Phant0m5 chapter 39 . 2/7/2018
"I haven't unlocked mine yet".

The Semblance is awakened at the same time the Aura is. There's no specific unlock for it, the key is finding it and figuring it out. Sometimes it's obvious, but sometimes... not so much.

To be fair, knowing that Aura can actually be unlocked but not having a full history of the world, Jade may have actually made that mistake. It might not even be an uncommon mistake, seeing as Jaune somehow got to his age without even knowing about aura. But Violet at least would have picked up on the incorrect assumption, and may have corrected Jade. At the very least, she might have thought about it for a moment before dismissing it.
UnholyDiver chapter 39 . 2/6/2018
Will somebody PLEASE give the bunny a goddamned hug already?
fanficobsessed15 chapter 38 . 1/19/2018
Seems like everyone needs Karkat to shout people into... Well, not submission, more like... Annoyance.

Also, your Arcadia is a nihilist. That actually makes me really happy for some reason. During her monolog (no, Jaune, your contributions don't count, it was a monolog) my smile went wider and wider while Jaune was more and more creeper out. It's hilarious.
fanficobsessed15 chapter 37 . 1/15/2018
Dave at Beacon. Dave under Goodwitch. I want it. There's a distinct lack of disrespect and SBaHJ.

At some point in my fanfic excurse I've noticed that the amount of how much the drama affects me is directly proportional to the amount of reaction fics I want. By now I want the RWBY cast reading Homestuck and the Homestuck cast watching RWBY. Then I want everyone watching their own show so each cast understands itself. Then I want all of them reading this fanfic. Then I want the characters from several chapters in reacting to everything mentioned.

So yeah. Good drama. Racism, dysphoria, relationship issues, cultural issues, feelings of inferiority, social awkwardness. Though I think this chapter there's been more problems solved than created. Please let this be a sign.
UnholyDiver chapter 35 . 1/7/2018
Kanaya's current disposition, understandable and somewhat justified though it may be, actually has me feeling a little preemptively sorry for Cardin.

That introduction is NOT going to go well...
fanficobsessed15 chapter 35 . 1/6/2018
NJKA's attitudes towards their situation are just:
I don't give a flying fuck where I am (Aradia)
It's confusing and backwards (Nepeta)
It's Bad but I'll survive (Jade)
I want to fucking die (Kanaya)

And it's not even because of the dangers of Remnant but because of the crossover and the human society. It'd probably be even worse if they were dropped onto Earth.

That's impressive.
Kiden chapter 34 . 1/4/2018
Nepeta Leijon: APEX PURREDATOR.
fanficobsessed15 chapter 33 . 12/29/2017
DAVE! Just imagining Qrow, Winter and Dave in one room is enough to make me giggle like an overexcited four-year-old.

And I like your Pyrrha.