Reviews for I'll Follow the Sun
Gomizia chapter 1 . 4/16/2018
OMG this is really really good. I enjoyed everything hinata and naruto enjoyed together. And Minato? Omg is that you? Please, please do update. This is a really nice modern AU.
SilG chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
WOOOOAAAH THAT WAS AMAAAAAAZING
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Interesting story.
anon chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Great story. I hope to see how it ends.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
I like how this isn't to descriptive and isn't to bland. You didn't show their (Naruto and Hinata) whole past so we could want to know more. Also I appreciate that you say they're attracted to each other and not in love after a week or so. Some people just make him love her at the drop of a you have a lot of content since I noticed you haven't updated in a few months. I really wish you would continue this fanfic, though I know how time flows by and you just can't help yourself. Many people read this fic though not all review I wish for you continue this for all of us. If you don't want to finish this fan fiction I understand. Please address me as mud ball if you write back too me for any reason, for I don't have an account. Farewell and I wish you the best of luck in life.
lala1224 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
So I stumbled upon this. It's amazing, I do hope you finish it.

I love how much Hinata changes and is finally freed. It's empowering really. But now , I must know what happens next lol.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Sequel puh-lease! :3
purplecobraz chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Wow! This was amazing! I just found this today and can't wait for the second part!
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Interesting
Please continue
Cool start and chapter
FAN OF NH SS chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
REALLY LOVE THIS
Hinata, Hanabi & Neji Relationship

Hinata runaway and making a new life for her though it may not last long

Travailing to the festival meeting anyone Love what you did with Sakura having both Sakura & Hinata working in the Raman Shop(sorry spelling mistake)

Love that scene Naruto Hinata skinny dripping and living free and where anyone was swearing snogging and the line on Hinata feel her should cover her ear, elder dieing of heart attack due to the swearing. The drinking and smoking what your done to OUR Hinata?

Having a feeling we going to met Toneri in future Chapter (sorry)
Good Job Can't Wait,

Something in Common WAS AMAZING
incmplete chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
I read this during a long ass plane ride, my goodness did it help pass the time. I love Hinata's new freedom and her just really finding and allowing herself to be a free spirit. I'm so excited about the next parts, because goddamn how could you leave such a cliffhanger. I remember being in the plane ride being like "Oh shit is going down." I look forward to the second half. Much love, x!
onlyforfun chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Excellent short story. I like the level of detail shown and the description of their thoughts. I really get the feel of how HInata feels about her new-found freedom and her thoughts of the future from your descriptions. It definitely brings out the love story. Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing the next half!
Sandria Harris chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Omg this story is too good to be true it's awesome.
KanHima Destiny chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
For the life of me, I couldn't put my phone down to actually get ready for the day. It's a miracle I even made it to work. So, yeah, it was. That. GOOD.

From the discriptive wording, to the characters, to the...ehm, "almost" sexing in the lake, you pretty much had my undivided attention from start to finish. And do you know how many writers achieved that? NOT MANY! And that's why I'm putting this puppy here on my favorites list!

So do I even need to mention just how much I'm looking forward to the second part?
Pelican182 chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Probably one of the better stories I've read in a long while. Keep it up and I hope to see you continue it soon.