Reviews for Aw, Nuts!
Aka.Tsubaki chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I lost it at "The universal Weak Point of all men"

LOLOLOLOLOL xD

Wooooh go Ryou finally fighting back D

Wow a voice that makes Mickey Mouse sound like a baritone...o.o
Hocapontas chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
THAT WAS HYSTERICLE AND TOTALLY AWESOME! I HAVEN'T LAUGHED LIKE THAT IN A LONG TIME! DO ANOTHER ONE! PLEASE! HA HA HA HA HA!
Crazy For Bakura chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Ahahahaha! That was hilarious! XD
Shanako chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I still think this is a humerous story, but I wanted to say...you are an AWESOME writer! Who cares about the judges rulings? I still think you are one of the greatest!
Shanako chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Why did ya have to write about that! Romance, angst, humor and fluff, sure... but THIS? Gimme a break!
DanielleM chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHA HE HAD IT COMING! FOR SO LONG! GOOD 4 U!

DANIELLEM
nOnymOus chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
OMG! _ I seriously do not know whether((sp)) I should laugh or cry...maybe a little bit of both..bwahahahahaha!
silverwolf-bakura13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
ok,i have read this numerous times and it never fails to amuse me.i always end up laughing hysterically...way to go!you are the best writer on here,i assure the judges are al lunatics...pay no attenetion to them.
Hinumao chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
*whimpers with effort of not giggling* Poor... people... *gigles* Oh, jeez, you rock... that was so sad/halarious/ironic... hehe... Poor, poor, peoples...
Insanity Prelude chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
XD Nice.

Easily amused having exactly this sort of sense of humor I
me chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
oh my *gasp* freikin god! i have *gasp* never,ever,*gasp*laughed that frieking *gasp* hard in my whole *gasp* friekin life!go ryou!
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
i was rolling with laughter! YOU GO RYOU!
on a serious note, i like the soulroom theory. *starts laughing again at the idea of Bakura getting kicked in the balls*
Mr. Towel chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
lauhging so hard i lost my cheese sandwhich
*looks under the couch*
oh here it is
Ebonrune chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
*Laughs throughout the whole fic* Poor Ryou, but way to go on the revenge! Hehe, the kid snapped! That was just beautiful!

Bakura: No, it was degrading!

Ryou: *Nodnod*

*Blinkies* What? You two are agreeing on something?

Ryou: Knowing what I sound like in Japanese, and thus what my yami sounds like...I'd say so. It's times like this, I'd rather be British.

Gah! *Chases them off with her Squeaky Mallet of Doom*
S. Artist Author Psycho chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
All Except Bakura: *ROFL*

Bakura: IT'S NOT FUNNY!

All: *Continue laughing*

Bakura: WHY ME?

Sydney: AH MAN...that was priceless...you ever hit a soprano note and held it for like 30 seconds? Oh those poor windows...

Bakura: JUST END THE REVIEW, I CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH OF YAMI LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!

Fine, fine...okay, well, this was incredibly funny and I loved it. Keep up the good work! Ja Ne!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »