Reviews for The Dark Empire
Suggestion chapter 1 . 7/15
To fix your laptop or computer. Go to settings and check around for the International Keyboard setting on your device. Click it and change it to the US version of it and it should fix your text making it look better. The international version changes your apostrophes to accents while the US version keeps it as an apostrophe. Hopefully this helps.
koseta.a chapter 3 . 6/15
... That was a heart shattering chapter, you evil person. Brought me to tears.
Really confused on whatngrounds you say the Empire doesn't have the troops in this chapter... Apparently over a billion humans from Earth joined the military, 16 million mandalorians and probably several hundred thpsounds Goblins... The 16 million Mandalorians alone out numbers the Grand Army of the Republic (Which was stated to have roughly 15 Million Clones (10 Million of which were rushed and thus probably aren't as effective as their older and Imprial counterparts) - You could eas8ly station 20,000 men in each world as a light garrison, And then just heavily supplement them with millions of Old Republic Droids which were vastly superior to the Confedracys counterparts... That is easily enough to crush any rebels, and considering you apparentky have effectivly secured your birders, yku dint hve to worry about Republic assaults... (And in Clone Wars, Which is Canon, it is said that 3,000 systems would be larger than either the Republic or Separatists, now you haven't given an exact figure for the size of the Empire, but it seems far smaller than it's Confedaracy and defiantly the Republic... so we're talking maybe garrison 500 worlds? Which if each given a garrison of 20,000 supplemented by I don't know, A million easy droids to crush rebels, we're talking only 20,000,000 troops for Garrison role... Your Mandalorians alone could nearly do that, let alone the other half a million you have laying around fir the army (Which is oreusming you split the 1 Billion apparentlybrecruited from Earth between the Navy and Army 50/50... Even if you only gave the Army 10% of that number... it's still 100,000,000 - far more than enough to garrison the Empire... I like your story because it seems to be quite intresting, it you have previously thrown very high figures about to make the Empire seem very strong, And yet now your weakening it and making it seem weak compared to the Republic or Seperatists, apparently without any consideration for informtion you have previously sgiven in the story... Then again early in your said that Darth Nox was reosonible for hukans in Earth, bringing them to the planet and faking fossil records, but later said to the Goblins that the Rakata were.
Did not even get past the first few sentences. As soon as I saw the name Hadrian I stopped. Like almost everyone else on this site, you made the mistake of not researching. The names Hadrian and Harry are not related in anyway shape or form.
Oh my gosh Thrawn! Thank you so much
sondowth chapter 9 . 5/23
Twi'leks and humans can have children with each other through sex. It was proven in Star Wars Rebels which is part of the official Star Wars Canon.
narutouzumaki9718 chapter 15 . 5/22
This is a great story the Eternal Fleet now at Hadrian's command and I love you kept Vaylin alive sad to see Khem go but at least history will remember him as a hero to the Empire for "protecting" Hadrian. I also like Thrawn being brought in to it. I hope you update soon!
ShadeslayerX chapter 15 . 4/19
Dear lord, this is a good fic. Glued to the screen, literally. Hope this is not abandoned
Graypdrink chapter 4 . 4/15
The stories ok, Harry's departure from the order wasn't very good. Him taking on all those jedi on top of the council makes Harry unbelievably powerful. Why even need an army. There should of been some struggle.

How he was caught was kinda shitty too.

Making teleporting so dangerous is crapy. I get not wanting people jumping to ships Willy nilly but I feel you could of done something else to stop it.

I honestly can't see the force being better then magic. Magic has so much versatility to it. It could make Harry that much more stronge.
lsgp chapter 1 . 3/18
Dude, please get a beta. Your use of the tenses is abysmal which prevented me from getting past the second paragraph.
FF-loverHP1 chapter 15 . 3/11
interesting
Estralde chapter 15 . 3/5
Great chapter, I really like that you've included Thrawn as a young admiral. Did you read the latest novel?

The only downside I can bring up is that it doesn't feel like Harry is having any troubles. He has no challenges to overcome, as they all day before him like inevitable dominoes.

Keep up the good work!
Shadows guide D chapter 1 . 2/25
I hope that you update soon.
Shadows guide D chapter 1 . 2/25
I hope that you update soon.
ClaireR89 chapter 15 . 2/19
Please please please come back this story is amazing