Reviews for Gremory's Black Knight
Jose19 chapter 1 . 2/20/2022
Devils currently on dxd don’t ask for the soul of Humans as payments.
WoodenDraconis chapter 11 . 7/2/2021
Okay, wow, this story is really good. And I didn't even notice when it was last updated until this chapter. Almost 3 years?! Please update this story again soon. I really liked it, and I'm sure that I am not the only one. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2020
I just have a few questions first of if kirito can do pretty much anything he could do in aincrad couldn't he replicate the way his body works the same way he it fid6in aincrad for example you said that even if you had 1 hp in aincrad with no de buffs you could still fight as if you had 100 hp which is true couldn't kirito just replicate his sao body anatomy to work the same way another question would kirito be able to use his mode? My final question what do you reckon an sao boss would equal in the DxD world
Greatland chapter 11 . 10/11/2020
Will there be updates I love this story, and would like to read more
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2020
Despite what others say, Kirito most certainly has enough character to him for there to be an out of character Kirito.
Natsim234 chapter 11 . 7/27/2020
I really enjoyed reading this I think its an amazing idea. I do hope that you continue this story and add more chapters to it. Otherwise 10/10
JP5 chapter 11 . 2/7/2020
tbh i really enjoyed this especially since this story had more than 1-2 chapters but even tho it had 11 and i was hoping it was going to go on longer i cant complain because this seems like its already rapped up from the time stamps of when the story was made(2016) and when its was updated(2017) i just found it just now in 2020 but all around this story was amazing if this does have more chapters like it said in the notes on chapter 8 when i seen 8-13 i was like will there be 2 more but then i remembered that i found this 3 years after it was updated. if i was rate this story from scale of 1-10 i would have to say its a 10/10
AmethystPone chapter 11 . 8/14/2019
And...the story is dead
R0gueMess1ah chapter 11 . 8/1/2019
I hope you come back to this story someday. It is covert well written and I just loved the action. It was very similar the Anime and I loved how you had Sirzech come in and demonstrate a little of his power so we know how much club has left to grow. Keep up the good work.
CharPunch chapter 11 . 6/9/2019
This is awe some
Vld chapter 6 . 4/6/2019
Well, apparently that's the first time i'm reviewing that story, even though i've read it quite a few times so far (speaking of, i hope you update again at some point) but i'm gonna have to use this opportuity to answer renextronex's last review:

Actually, no, it is not "canon" that they did the deed in SAO. At this time (or at least, as far as i am in the novels), it was never even once mentioned. I'm not saying it didn't happen, because it is a possibility, but it has neither been confirmed nor denied. Meaning it is up to the reader/watcher/whatever to make their own ideas on what happened. And that leads to three possible answers. The first one: "They did it." The second one: "They didn't do it". Or the last one, my favorite: "Whether they did it or not is their business, i'm not losing sleep over it."

Of course, there was that little ero novel written by Kawahara himself, where they did have sex after the deal with Kuradeel (oh! rhymes!), but Kawahara did add a note to it saying, more or less, "that's not meant to be canon, i'm just having fun". I think there's also one about Lizbeth, and another about Sinon, and i wouldn't be surprised if he also made some for Sachi, Silica, Leafa (or Sugu), etc...

so, no, not certified canon. (although my take is, they may have had sex between the time they bought the house on Floor 22 and the time they found Yui, but AGAIN it is just my take).

Besides, let's not forget, whether they did it or not in-game, once they got back to the "real world", they lost the ONE incentive that would make them having sex a 90% happenstance: IDD. Imminent Danger of Death. Which was the ONLY reason they could have done it so fast in the game. (Again, assuming they did it). By "fast", i mean that they only started dating on that specific night (the one after the Kuradeel event), took a few weeks off, found Yui for a few days, then got back on the frontlines for the final battle. A very short window of opportunity.

Once back IRL, they lose that sense of imminent danger, and hence find the need to take things slowly and really build their relationship and, more importantly, HEAL from two years of physical inactivity. That's why i think that, IRL, and in the original story, they haven't done anything before the end of Phantom Bullet. Because, as far as i know, that's the first time, for Asuna at least, where they can realise that just because the Game was cleared doesn't mean all danger has been overcome.

And Phantom Bullet happened somewhere between four and six months after Fairy Dance, if i'm not mistaken. Which is neither slow nor fast.

Now, in that story, with DxD thrown in the mix, the danger may be a little higher, but because Kirito was "devilised" AFTER Asia's death and subsequent resurrection, all they have to really see it is... a match where NOBODY DIED. And Asuna has been out of the hospital for a couple weeks at best. The urge has yet to kick in, so i seriously doubt anything of the sort will happen until the night before the final fight with Kokabiel.
renextronex chapter 6 . 2/25/2019
SAO ff writers are a bunch of prudes, is pretty much canon that they had sex in SAO so why so much hesitation to even imply that they do it IRL?
Guest chapter 8 . 1/6/2019
Basically canon, except giving Issei no redeemable qualities or scenes yet somehow still having every girl lusting after him for literally no reason.

So far Kirito is kind of pointless. He hasn't changed a thing.
0x66 0x6f 0x63 0x6b 0x65 0x72 chapter 11 . 1/3/2019
Heres hoping to you updating this gem.
Vercingetorix Rex chapter 11 . 2/21/2018
where is the next chapter? update soon please