Reviews for Everyone Dies
Pingpong chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
*thumbs up* Sweetness!

YPP- No it wasn't. *gets a spoonful of ice cream from the carton sitting between her and Boba*

Boba- I'm getting tired out you two declaring yourselves copilots of my ship. *gets some ice cream*

YPP- As her favorite authors know, she gets what she wants. *gets more ice cream*

Boba- yeah... *remembers all her Fett fics that she constantly holds over his head and gets a double scoop of ice cream*

well, anyway, while they decimate my ice cream stash, I say that this was a sweet lil one shot and you should do more of them. Also, EastCoastie was right and Jaster was dead way before Boba was "born." ~_

Ja ne!
fett is cool chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Fett rocks!
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
very very great and all but, i thought Jaster died before Boba was born? i dunno. what people say about Boba's life confuse me sometimes. well, there you have it. all of ur Fett fics reviews by me, the greatest writer of all time. just kidding. i hope ur happy, miss. i normally don't take time to read every story a person has written. urs just caught me up and swept me away. i loved the descriptiveness of ur writing. put me right over Fett's shoulder thruout his roles in ur fics. anyway, i hope u read some of my Fett fics and deem them good enuff to review.

May the Force be with you...or at least a handy blaster.

Cheers,

East Coastie1500
TurtleNinja chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Sweet 'n poignant, just like I like 'em. *grin*
Love the flashbacks. Something he would indeed be thinking about as he was dying(lol, or thought he was dying...he IS rather hard to kill... :P), though he sure as hell wouldn't admit it to anyone. LOL
Though the mother of his child...*chuckles* Lots of spunk. Though I think a gal would have to have spunk to keep up with him. "You won't have to deal with me..." indeed. *chuckles*
Nice :)
Nate Aledor chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
A great story!
yaebginn chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
good job.
Stargirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
0_0 WOW- This is a REALLY good fic.
Miz Zag chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Poor Boba.
Breann chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Why would I flame it? It's WONDERFUL!

...If Fett had died, though...(goes off to get a flamethrower ready for just such an occasion)
conquerormarr chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
I wish I could right this good. Dang. And Louise, incase you have not figured it out yet (somehow) this is Mike admitting thta you write alot better than him *breaks down crying*. OK, well, read it if you like one of two things 1) Boba Fett or 2) Good characterization.
kordsma chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Well done fic.
Metalix Knightmare chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Now THIS is a fic. All the other authors out there can take a lesson from this.
Rhys chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Heh heh heh...not today, indeed. This is probably the best one you've done. I really, really like it! So tell me, this "partner" of his...her name Sintas, by any chance? Keep writing Fett-fics and I'll keep reading them! Favorites again.
Vandesdelca chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Jeez, don't you just hate when you read something so good, you don't know what to say? Anyways, aside from some spelling errors, I LOVED this! Continue writing. Your good at it.
Virtual Bettie chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
This was a really good story,I liked it alot(even if Fett got the -insert naughty word here-knocked out of him).However I thought the end was a little rushed,and perhaps but together to keep crazed fanboys and fangirls(like myself) from stalking you,LOL.I hope you write some more Star Wars and Boba Fett stories,kudos!