Reviews for Deep Roots
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
So well written! And FORCE SENSITIVE FINN YES!
I don't really read jedistormpilot or Rey/Finn/poe, mostly because when its written there is usually some poe/Rey which I can't get into because 1. The only thing that connected them was Finn and 2. Finn who should be at the center often isn't.
But this is so well done, in terms of the relationship dynamics and the characterization, with Finn as the focal point and his relationships with both Rey and Poe vastly dofferny
Arallute chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
Oh. That was...definitely "something," Poe. Sheesh.
I wonder if this will make Finn braver when it comes to Rey?
msyin chapter 5 . 3/4/2016
I sincerely hope this story will be updated soon. It leaves you on a breathtaking cliffhanger and makes you ask more questions than it answers, almost like the movie from which this is based.
I love how all of the characters are portrayed and the insight into the three main heroes points of view that gives us how they are viewing this adventure as it unfolds.
I know tough times are going to be ahead for everyone involved, but I hope the author will take special care to show how each of them is special and stronger for having each in their life. Balancing their relationships along with their view of their place in the galaxy, and deciding what they are fighting for is going to be really interesting.
To draw a parallel to Harry Potter, he was the hero because of and due in large part, the incredible support and love of Ron and Herminone. Love is never a weakness, fear is. If these three can face their fears, you have the makings of another trio of legendary people in this universe.
Update soon and thanks for writing this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
I need more! Are you going to continue the story? Please do!
Hedgehogsftw chapter 4 . 2/2/2016
Eeeee so cute! I want more!
Hedgehogsftw chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Omg you don't understand how happg it makes me that this ties into Shattered Empire. Makes it actually feel more like a believable story and fuels my nerddom. Its so sweet too and well written and very true to the characters, especially Poe. Please feed me more of this!
Emilie-la-Vraie chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
Hi, somehow I thought this was going to be a Reylo fic. It seems I've been mistaken! But I love the relation between Finn and Poe, so I'm glad I read it... And I'm looking forward to more chapters!
Cheers!
jvaughn410 chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
I love this story sooo much Keep the updates coming as fast as you can because you're great. It is so well written
No advice needed chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
this story is great so far and I love t! I hope to see more of it soon!
jvaughn410 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
So I read the overview and I was thinking it sounded like it might be badly written, but I'm glad I read it because it is amazong so far keep up the excellent work. I can't wait to read the rest of it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
I am in love with this story!, especially how you've written luke. I was really worried but you seemed to have captured him so well.!,
I'm so ready for this love triangle and your take on it. The story was well written and flowed beautifully. Cant wait for an update!.
fandomnizer chapter 1 . 1/14/2016