Reviews for Levels
Evanescalon chapter 15 . 4/24
Screw that reviewer. This was a fun story for a few hours iof reading, and I enjoyed every bit of it I look forward to the rewrite once it's done, if it can be as entertaining as the original, with the details if a full length novel, then you'll have made a masterpiece.
bombbastik chapter 15 . 3/23
This may have just been a DBZ power fantasy smack down, but it was what I asked for when coming to read this. Thanks for creating this.
JustDusty chapter 9 . 3/20
Ok lol lmao sure i know this is supposed to be crack but seriously?
BlackStarMage chapter 15 . 1/13
ok so whats up with the animal tails? these make no sense according to my understanding of dragonball. Krillen never grew a tail did he?
BlackStarMage chapter 14 . 1/13
so was that some sort of human super saiyan form or something?
Kraizy chapter 2 . 1/2
That moved from training to joining the wards faster than my paycheck goes to paying the bills.
Hikari Nova chapter 16 . 12/21/2020
….WTF? why would you do a re-write and just ad-hock it onto the old version?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2020
Oh it seems I was right. Nah goodbye and bad luck on this story. In fact you stopped writing it already it seems, thank you for not continuing a hurt n angst fic that pretends it isn't.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2020
Wait is this the story where Lisa kearns from her power, abuses Taylor for no reason and is just forgiven all the time?
Seraphy64 chapter 9 . 11/14/2020
Tattletail is always ruining things
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2020
Sucks for Taylor; she isn't even the best at her own power.
Gott chapter 9 . 8/5/2020
The author is scum. Even here, the bastard had driven Taylor into a frenzy. How everyone likes to mock the heroine in the story.
RunOnSentences chapter 9 . 6/2/2020
How fucking stupid.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 16 . 5/6/2020
I think you should only weigh the reviews that criticize your writing if they have been written well. Anyways, I look forward to seeing the bifurcation points in this story.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 12 . 5/6/2020
Can Taylor copy a bit of Alexandria's enhanced learning or Tattletale's intuition? If so, then could she copy them at the same time? Also if Ki is "normal" then Uber, Victor, and Contessa should be able to master it.