Reviews for The Unofficial Family War
This was a very cute story... I think you let Mary and Alexi off the hook easily but hey, who doesn't love a happy ending
kyoshi711 chapter 11 . 7/4
Story is a little bit, no a whole lot to mushy. They act like teenagers.
kyoshi711 chapter 3 . 7/3
Lets bump off some bad guys.
kyoshi711 chapter 1 . 7/3
Great story keep it up.
Sofa.King.01 chapter 29 . 5/14
I enjoyed it, as always, Bill. Sorry it took so long to review, but I adopted a personal policy, about a year ago, to only read finished stories. If this is truly your last work in the Chuck-verse, then let me just thank you for your contribution to the fandom; you've been one of my favorite writers, across , and I'll be sorry to see you go... Especially since I can't take for granted that the next show to appeal to you in the same way that Chuck did will also appeal to me; it wouldn't be the first time that a writer I enjoyed in one fandom moved on to another fandom that wasn't relevant to my interests. I sincerely hope that the future has a BillAtWork story in another one of my fandoms and, if not, Fair Winds and Following Seas!
gombek69 chapter 29 . 4/2
What a wonderful great story! Bill I want to thank you for all the great stories you have written. I love the journey you take us from one story to the next. I have read and reread all of your stories and they have kept me in love with the Chuck and Sarah adventures. I hope you never get tired of writing them. But I know that it must take up a lot your time and effort. I greatly appreciate and than you it. I wish you all the best on your next endeavors.

Ken
charahkids chapter 29 . 4/2
Bill, thank you so much for writing this lovely story! You did an incredible job and it exceeded my expectations! And I agree, the writers major mistake was not embracing the love story...Charah! Fans thought Chuck and Sarah would be an item and watch the love story develop! Instead, we got Prague! ACK! Such was a mistake that viewership dropped after S3E1 and it never recovered! The Terrible Twelves were...well, terrible! But thank goodness for FF and great writers like you! So, I want to personally and publicly thank you for taking the idea and continue to keep Charah alive! I do agree that the Chuck interest has waned, but I believe that the original fan base is still very strong! There are over 4K Chuck stories and growing! Slowly, but growing! I do hope there's a Chuck movie in the future! Though Zack and Yvonne are older, they still look great, especially Yvonne! :p Maybe a movie where they already have children and take it from there?! Anyway, until then, I'll continue to be here and enjoy further Charah stories! Again, thank you so much Bill and I hope you come back with another Charah adventure! :D
Aryan229 chapter 29 . 4/2
nice.
CraigBes007 chapter 29 . 3/29
Thanks for all the great story's over the years, you will missed
tw200 chapter 29 . 3/29
Well the end of an era is finally here. Without reservation I can say I am so very sorry to see the stories end. You have been my last hold out in reading Chuck and Sarah stories. As far as I am concerned you have been my favorite author. Thank you for endless hours of entertainment you provided with your skillful writing. A big compliment on this story. It is shameful to admit how much I would pay to see this last story on the big screen or a cable network. Your stories have been fantastic. Thank you a thousand times for the endless hours of reading that your talented hands have provided. Like you I think I will retire reading Chuck stories. I am very interested in reading any new stories you start on new or different materials. Not exactly sure how to find any of your stories can you tell me how to look? Best wishes to you and your family. Tw200.
N7sdr93 chapter 29 . 3/22
Bill, this was an amazing story, as all of yours are. I'm definitely sad to see you go, but I understand completely. That said I hope in a few months you get the writing bug again and write another amazing story although I understand how that goes. I do have to wonder, you are obviously a huge Chuck fan, but are there any other fandoms you are also passionate about? Are there any other categories you might move on to? Regardless, you have given myself and many others hours of entertainment and I will always be appreciatve of that. I'm going through the Incentive arc again for like the...7th? Tme now. Best of luck in whatever you do!
It will be very sad to see you go. This story was amazing with characters I love, and you love for them was easy to see in between the lines. Thank you for sharing, and if you decide to write a novel yourself please come on line and make it known, because you have at least one built in fan ready to go.
uplink2 chapter 29 . 3/22
Great ending Bill. And I again want to thank you for all you have done for this community and for sharing your talent with us. I've read everything you have posted and have enjoyed them all. I see how things have slowed down and I expect that will continue. I think the chances of anymore Chuck are now gone and it saddens me as we and Chuck and Sarah will never get the ending they and the fans they deserved. But at least we have stories like this and all of your work and the work of many others that let us live in their universe for just a little bit longer.

I do hope you get the bug once more but I'll fully understand if you don't. It's been a great ride no matter how many roadblocks and p(l)ot holes Fedak put in our way. lol
phathead01 chapter 29 . 3/22
Bill,

Thank you for an amazing journey! I am one of those who found CHUCK on Netflix almost two years after it ended on television. It quickly became one of my all time favorites. I watched the whole series in under a week( yes, I didn't get much sleep until Chuck and Sarah finally got together mid-season 3) and have since watched the series twice more.
Upon concluding the first run through I went straight to the internet to find more and gratefully stumbled on fanfiction, which I didn't know existed beforehand. Since that February day in 2014, I have read hundreds of CHUCK stories, many of them a few times. It has been a blessing to have found your writing. The emotion, the angst, the growth and the love that emanates from them has kept me coming back again and again. Thank you for your investment of time, willingness to put yourself out there and the love you have for a great show and two amazing characters.
I hope that you'll return and I certainly get it if you don't. Much love sir!
Deathzbreath chapter 29 . 3/20
Great story man it was a pleasure to read, thank you for taking the time to write it. I appreciate the AN at the end as well, as I mirror many of your feelings about the show, how it was handled and ended. That being said, thanks to fanfiction the characters have lived on into new adventures and some amazing stories by yourself and many others out there. I'm trying to write something myself and I know how difficult it can be.

So if this is the end, thank you once again for what you have given to the Chuck fandom. And just in case...we will leave the light on for you. Peace.