Reviews for To Have a Second Chance
tanithlipsky chapter 43 . 9/7
cool
Zharkhella chapter 43 . 9/6
An interesting take on the goes back in time. The one precept that seemed to have gotten lost was Harry's memories staying, but his knowledge of 'learned' materials were forgotten. Given how Harry didn't remember some of the events from the first universe (obviously for plot reasons) I have to wonder why he was allowed to remember Ron, Hermione and Hedwig at all. He remembered that Quirrell's stuttering was an act from his first reality, but didn't seem to remember other important things, such as where to find Hermione before the Halloween feast started, as that did not change.

So, for me, I think it would have gone better if Harry either remembered more, or had been completely oblivated.

Overall an enteraining read.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 25 . 8/28
You know when will past harry matureness shine through? Cause this spoiled tantrum throwing 11 yr old is not someone the past harry would be ok with being. He still has memories of his past and I get he will behave like a child but to be constantly getting into trouble and throwing tantrums with snape (who dislikes spoiled children) doesn't seem to mesh. Honestly, there is too much drama every chapter, harry in every chapter is either throwing a fit or getting into trouble. Drama is great but there has to be some down periods.
Spemma mason chapter 13 . 7/29
Love the story keep up the good work
rmw5763 chapter 22 . 6/10
Harry is such a spoiled brat! Lol
rmw5763 chapter 6 . 6/10
Awww, this was such a sweet chapter.
Wonderful story. I love it. Thank you so much for writing it.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 6 . 5/7
Ok I just had to post and say how much I like this story. And how Harry is getting his wonderful childhood.
Vampireking40 chapter 7 . 5/7
The title of this chapter was perfect. I do have one question how are Harry and Draco cousins.
Azure Shine chapter 31 . 3/19
Why there have Troll? If there no Voldemort then Troll should not there. And I hope Harry with Draco have good relationship and sibling and friend. Sigh.. I prefer Harry adventure with Draco and Hermione. Its okay with Ron but I want include Draco too
Azure Shine chapter 27 . 3/19
Noooo! No griffindor! I am bored with it. Sigh.. so many dissapoint
Azure Shine chapter 18 . 3/18
Ahhh the fox really ruin the story. I should skip from this chapter
Azure Shine chapter 17 . 3/18
Ugh! This story is great but this chapter ruin it. I hate Oc especially not related in story. How west mix with asian. Should the Oc to be snake or something. I thought it was bassilik not fox. I prefer snake. Something related in Harry Potter not from asian as crossover Naruto. Sigh..
Saissa chapter 11 . 2/7
LOL now THat was a hilarous chapter!

I can so imagine watching a 7 year old climbing all over the tables during dinner just to catch a snitch! That would be total chaos!
I'm a little disappointed in this story. This Harry is behaving almost like Canon Harry, which I really didn't like. Also, I didn't like that Ron was a friend. I consider Ron to be toxic. He doen't like to study, and somewhat still antagonistic toward Slytherins, and really, doesn't really belong in Hogwarts! Whatever was JKR thinking of when she decided that Harry and Ron would make great friends? I liked Harry at the beginning of this story where he only had Snape, Dudley Dursley, and Draco Malfoy as friends and playmates. He wasn't getting into as much trouble as he did with having Ron and the Weasley twins as friends. I appreciate a prank or two, but the twins take pranking a little too far. Ron is the sort of person I would stay away from if I want to do the best I can in school and be able to make friends without having him influence my choices. I really felt bad for Harry when the Ministry put Sam on trial and wanted to execute him. Harry just behaved much like his old self in canon. I really expected better of him.