Reviews for To Have a Second Chance
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 43 . 10/6
This story is way too be more years in it.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 1 . 10/4
Need a Pumpkin flavored coffee extra tall 36 oz drink $4.50 plus tax
Wendyam76 chapter 42 . 9/17
I have so enjoyed this story - thank you!
SlySnape7 chapter 43 . 9/11
Just finished, awesome story the only thing that bothers me is that Harry doesnt act like an adult in a kids body I know Albus erased his memories but he still acts really immature more immature than cannon. Like I expected there to be a struggle of kid Harry vs adult Harry. Like with the shots he probably got them in cannon so he should've been able to think logically about them, or even as an 11 year old kid they aren't that whiny. Idk just my opinions
nagoth chapter 24 . 9/8
What 10yr old still colours with crayons and why is he such a baby wgen hes essentially a 40 year old man... really
xTCatxx chapter 7 . 9/5
Ahahaha omgthat was good
But please make him a slytherin since his more cunning now
SaiyaCat chapter 43 . 9/3
Cool
svetluska.l chapter 43 . 9/3
Díky za krásný příběh, i když jsme nejdříve měla šok, že už končí:) Miluji tvé psaní, prosím pokračuj, vždy se moc těším, když mi přijde upozornění na novou kapitolu. Děkuji moc:)
Sometimes i feel annoyed towards ,i know it just an alternate universe but when draco
So happy for the sequel !
Professor Potterhead chapter 43 . 9/3
This is such a good story! So glad you ended with their tiger forms, I had been missing them! I think I will re-read this fic!
RainCityWriter chapter 42 . 9/2
Very good ending, and a natural place to do it. I'll see you at the sequel!
Chrissysmiles chapter 42 . 9/2
It was a good end to a great story!
I know you are writing a sequel, I read Chapter 43 first.
I wonder will you be starting the next story after the summer of will we get more of Severus and Harry one on one together away from Hogwarts even one shots?

Looking forward to your next adventure!
:-)
Chrissysmiles chapter 43 . 9/2
So happy to enjoy another story from you.
I do enjoy you as a writer, and your stories while keeping the characters personalities in canon, the stories you tell are so rich.

Looking forward to the next adventure you take us on!

:-)