Reviews for Home
David Fishwick chapter 21 . 3/21/2008
Thank you for writing an amazing story. I throughly enjoyed it.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 21 . 5/31/2007
THAT WAS AMAZING! I loved it! It's 2:30 in the morning, I'm not at all prepared for my exam tomorrow, you have officially distracted me! lol.
Sandra chapter 21 . 9/28/2005
Just found this story. Really enjoyed it and read in one sitting as didnt want to stop.
Soulless Warlock chapter 9 . 9/27/2005
Great Story.
xIcexQueenX07x chapter 21 . 6/16/2004
Hey! great story. i really enjoyed it...
Holly4 chapter 21 . 5/28/2004
I gotta tell you, I started reading this earlier this evening and didn't budge until I had the entire thing digested. How utterly fabulous. I loved every part. And I'm usually not big on the entire Dawn/Connor thing, but I loved that, too. I mean, really loved it. The characterizations were fabulous...the way the B/S relationship began and slowly expanded into what it was. And I LOVE your solution to the Shanshu prophecy. How it expands to all members of the Aurelius clan.

There are so many things I love. I just wish I had been taking notes as I read it.

Bravo!
Spuffy101 chapter 21 . 5/27/2004
aww that story was so beautiful. i agree that Conner and Dawn should be together. It should always be Spike/Buffy and Conner/Dawn. The rest of the couples i could care less. Well anyway thanks for another amazing story even though you wrote this one a while ago. Keep writing.
SEQUEL SEQUEL chapter 21 . 5/25/2003
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

PLEASE DO A SEQUEL I JUST LOVED THIS BUT I WAS KIND OF DISAPPOINTED WITH THE END, TO SHORT NEED MORE OF A STROY AND DEFINATLY MORE DAWN/CONNOR LOVIN'.
Tobert chapter 21 . 5/13/2003
this story was great. i hope you do a sequel. that would be great.
Alex92 chapter 21 . 5/13/2003
Aw!
Roxxanne M chapter 21 . 5/12/2003
love this story so much!

i have been with you since the very beggining and i have to tell you i am very happy

pleas keep these stories coming!
Faith76 chapter 21 . 5/12/2003
That was the best story ever! Please do a sequel. Pretty Please?
Sayra Louise chapter 21 . 5/12/2003
That is so bloody cute. I love it. I've been reading it over at AFF net but i must admit i prefer to be here. :D

S.
Laura chapter 21 . 5/12/2003
THAT WAS THE BEST STORY EVER! I CRIED A LOT! THANK YOU FOR HAVING IT BE A BUFFY AND SPIKE ROMANCE STORY! I LOVE YOU! LOL.

SINCERELY,

LAURA MARSTERS
deleted-529 chapter 21 . 5/12/2003
That was great, please do a sequel.