Reviews for Only 17
AliceCullen3 chapter 19 . 5/9/2014
LOVE IT!
XAspiringWriterX chapter 19 . 2/16/2010
You haven't updated since 2004...long time. But if you do come back please update, get the flow back :)
Anu chapter 19 . 4/29/2005
Hiya i really like this story so PLEASE update soon :)In the story...currently...Pansy has a plan against Hermione and this is AU right? wehre is it situated? and is Harry really a player...like Ginny's gonna be cheated?
xoKaSsIeox chapter 19 . 4/12/2005
aw. i dont know is this the end? cuz u havent updated in a yr. well i liked it!

xoxo
Samabelle chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
I'm confused.. how can she not know who Malfoy is?
Alenor chapter 19 . 2/5/2005
hmm...well this is a great story so far. when is draco gonna find the ring in the dirt? or is someone else gonna pick it up? oh well. and oliver is leaving? he's going to norway? why is he going to norway? that is odd. oh well, cya next chappie.
Mrs. Lisa Malfoy chapter 19 . 1/1/2005
update! reallie good. this is the first OOC storie i eva read of hp. but its good. luv it. ur a great writer. o ya...wuts OOC nd AU? sry im new wit this whole fanfic thing. answer my question please.
Mrs. Lisa Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
review
Painted Bliss chapter 19 . 8/11/2004
I know you've said that your fic is AU, but there is a fine line between writing something AU and downright slaughtering the canon. "...Won't it be boring if you just stuck with their original characteristics?" HELL NO! Fanfiction is for using the characters to write your own story; you might as well have just changed the names of your characters so that you wouldn't have to put that disclaimer on every chapter. Also, you're sex scenes make me laugh, but then again, what can we expect from a 12/13-year-old? And while I'm reviewing, please get yourself a thesaurus - their are a handful of words that you're using some 20 times in each chapter.
bananaspliters chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
GREAT STORY
dracosgirl2515 chapter 19 . 7/28/2004
whats with not updating since march? hurry! wow...narcissa is a whore-ish kinda mom isn't she? lettin her son and his gf get it on...well UPDATE!
dracosgirl2515 chapter 4 . 7/28/2004
WTF...did Draco Malfoy really use the words 'Oki Doki?' Other than that its a good story
M.L. Fox chapter 19 . 7/1/2004
hi! i must say this is the best DG/HG fic i ever read! especially this chap!

from now on i will read this story and review every chapter of it count me on that!
athena chapter 19 . 6/14/2004
ei! pls update son! i thought the big secret was that he was gay or he he had feeling for draco before or something like that... hehe! anywayz... i hope more ideas are coming your way so that you could also update right away! i really love your story!
AnnoyingAngel chapter 19 . 5/11/2004
hurry write the next chapter already email me anytime at