Reviews for The Greatest Reward
Losseniaiel chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
*dissolves into a puddle of tears*

It's so tragic. I cried when I read the appendices, and this made me cry again.
Natters chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
beautiful fic
Sam chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
You did a good job on this story. It was just sweet and sad at the same time.
Dolenyuldawen chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
I love this story! You have done such a nice job portraying there emotions about the situation. I acually almost started crying(ok well maybe i cried just a little,shh butdon't tell anyone. lol). Also there was one thing i wanted to point out, if i am not mistaken Aragorn is supose to have grey eyes not gold. Well anyway thats not really a big deal. So all i got to say is GREAT JOB!
Princess Lucretzia chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Wow. That was very well done and enjoyable. Very few stories make me actually cry. Please write more stories soon.
RivendellsMistress chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
That was such a moving piece, wonderfully thought-out and well-written. I just wanted to cry at the end, it was so moving. I hope you write more, for you have all the signs of a wonderful writer.

Namarie,

Rivendells_Mistress
Mirrie chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
amazing! a real tear-jerker

wonderfully written, though the use of italics and normal text was slightly confusing sometimes.

Ah well, it's still a great story!

~Belothien
liz chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
wow, this was such a beautiful story. i almost cried while reading it. it's so hard to find a good arwen/aragorn story now a days. great job!
Queen-of-Sporks chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Wow... that was great. It made me cry. I'm still crying actually... That was awesome... I don't really know what else to say. Not many stories have made me cry. Very nice. And Elrond's foreshadowing is really cool. I have a story posted about Aragorn leaving Rivendell and how she reacted to him telling her to go into the west. Your story is really good. Please keep writing.
Silindro chapter 1 . 1/11/2003