Reviews for Darth Vader: Hero of Naboo
800ninjas chapter 27 . 21h
Wait, Slave 1 but green armor? I'm pretty sure Boba isn't even "born" yet, and Jango had blue armor.

That said, masterful twist, what with Vader having all these behind-the-curtains plans and allies. What next, the Noghri?
Machevillian Aristotle chapter 24 . 10/19
This is... Ridiculous. This fight, that started between Palpatine and his master, now continuing on with the Jedi Council. It has been going on for nearly 1 5th of this entire books word count. The words, grammar, spelling and punctuation are all fine, if a bit long winded. But this really does beggar belief. The story is good, but I find myself scrolling down on these last chapters just skipping large chunks of essentially insignificant information conveyed in far too many words to be worth it. Brevity is a good skill to learn.
Machevillian Aristotle chapter 18 . 10/18
Somewhere along the way you must have started monologuing Vader's speech in your own voice because, to be quite frank, I cannot in a million years imagine Vader talking like he does here in this chapter and not sounding both out of character and terribly whiny.

Vader could have said what he said here while being in character but instead here he sounds not like a 55 year old battle hardened warrior and general, but rather like teenager-20 something city kid who likes to hear himself talk way too much to be a man of wisdom.
Indianna chapter 27 . 10/18
Always love your work, cant sit still long enough for the next chapter. I wanted to say that I love the direction your going with this and the imagery that your writing conjures up for me is spectacular. Vader at the head of a clone army, alongside maul of all people gives me Goosebumps. Would you do anything with starkiller as well?
GhostFang GF chapter 27 . 10/17
Can Vader's repaired/upgraded armor look like "Darth Vader Redesign by DeivCalviz on DeviantArt"? Please?
While in the short term, all Vader has time is to initiate repairs to his suit before Naboo.

I have no idea if it is fandom or not, but I think the medical care Vader had available to him was very poor, to deliberately keep him weakened, and the suit itself deliberately kept Vader in constant pain so as to fuel his strength in the Dark Side.

So upgrading his suit after Naboo, as well as medical care to heal what can be as well as clone replacement body parts and surgery.
nantono chapter 10 . 10/14
Continuing with my review: Will there be any timeskip? I hope it is so so that darth vader can be in other important events. Finally, it's jango or boba hahaha
nantono chapter 27 . 10/14
JANGO FETT NICE!
I hope this storm has affected the timeline completely, it may be that sith from other times have returned physically or spiritually for example: the spirit of marka ragnos manipulates anakin, exar kun becomes the new leader of the separatists and a colossal threat appear in the unknown regions -darth nihilus or tenebrae (a palpatine but 10 times worse). On the other hand great heroes return, revan being a legend in the poorest planets, Numi Sunrider being a jedi very different from the current ones and Ben solo -kylo ren- looking for his grandfather.
nantono chapter 26 . 10/14
GOODBYE SIDIOUS! MAUL WTF NICEEEEEEEE
nantono chapter 25 . 10/14
I hope a new cold war like star wars old republic
nantono chapter 23 . 10/14
SIDIOUS FULL POWER!
nantono chapter 22 . 10/14
HOLY SHITTTTTTT
nantono chapter 21 . 10/14
NICE CHAPTER
PD:Now, coruscant looks like a space version of made in abyss
nantono chapter 20 . 10/14
NICE
nantono chapter 19 . 10/14
goodbye to the galactic empire idea, well the galactic empire by palpatine
5,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »