Reviews for Darth Vader: Hero of Naboo
sharingankakashi007 chapter 12 . 10/8
Whoa
He's very cool
I like how he's being very very smooth, hiding all his subtle plans within that casual confidence and power
I like how even his unintentional actions are bringing change
The butterflies are really flapping their wings huh

Eager to read more
I like your take on the verse
BrokenLightsaber chapter 12 . 10/4
Good stuff! Can’t wait for the next chapter. Definitely one of the better characterisations of Darth Vader I’ve come across on this site
Nameless chapter 12 . 10/1
I’m a little late to this chapter but my god it was amazing XD Your Vader is so on point as well as your Plagueis, Palpatine, Padmé, Dooku, Anakin, Mace, Yoda, etc, etc. you just seem to have a knack for these characters over all. Though I was a tad surprised (a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one) when the Dark Woman showed up. Not that I’m unhappy! Just surprised :). I do want to see Vader’s plan come to a start (he said long-term and the way this seems to go, I’ll say he’ll be sticking around for longer than TPM). Though, every interaction with Vader and Anakin oddly enough is the sweetest thing and it makes my heart melt for some reason. Vader just knows the EXACT (well duh he IS—*cough* WAS Anakin) and for some reason that’s just *chef kiss* Half of me wants to see Vader train Anakin, but that’s kinda weird. I mean Vader would know his weak points (meditation, anger management, flirting, etc.) and his strong points (lightsaber dueling, force wielding, battle strategy, etc.) so it may be fitting. I do believe that Vader (if not already) will play a very crucial role in Anakin’s life/training. Hell, he freed the kid’s (his) mother and gave him (numerous times) some solid advice. If I should guess, this is Vader at his prime. Not Anakin-prime. But Vader-prime. Comic Vader. You put the Dark Woman in here, and they’ve already fought, so this is very likely comic Vader (which is a awesome, OP in a good way Vader). At this point, I’m ranting, so I’m gonna wrap this up. I do have a theory for Vader’s plan, but you said it was going to be unexpected so I’ll hold you to that :). Honestly? This is one of the gems of Star Wars Fanfictions out there. So thank you and keep up the good work! Can’t wait to see what happens next! Happy Writing!

~Nameless
NONE1001 chapter 1 . 9/30
Guys, do you like Star Wars board games and merchandise? If you do, visit ?aff46 . Our bestseller star wars product right now is the Star Wars board game, X-Wing series:
/collections/star-wars-x-wing?aff46
It's lots of fun and there is a 10% discount. Use A46-LAUNCH10 when making a purchase. Hurry! its only for a limited duration.
More!
Looking forward to the next chapter
Hey I have a suggestion. What if Darth Vader tells Plagueis that he has sensed an external threat of the beyond that threatens the galaxy. (The Yuuzhan Vong). His plan is to unify the galaxy so that they are prepared to face the Vong and maybe Darth Vader can even recruit and befriend Thrawn. What do you think? Cause Vader isn’t after power and control. He’s always wanted order and balance. He himself is extremely powerful and wise and so is Plagueis but Plagueis is the more reasonable and less power hungry than Sidious. So he’ll listen to Vader.
velossian chapter 11 . 9/24
,ore chapters this is awesome!
I must say this story is beautiful. The scheming, the plotting, the immense spectacles of power through the subtlest of means. Been watching your story since you began. Please continue. And soon.
Wolfman217 chapter 12 . 9/23
I am liking this Darth Plagueis, hope he and Vader become allies, that will be really interesting to see. Especially as he can teach Vader things Sheev never taught him.
PopeHD chapter 12 . 9/21
Love it, please continue. I’m intrigued as to what Vader has planned for Padme.
LordLoverDuck chapter 12 . 9/19
oh i am loving this fic!

please update soon, i NEED more of this!
Vfsas chapter 2 . 9/18
One of the problems that i have with this story is that there's an entire group of Jedi, that their purpose is to hunt down dark users and dark artifacts, so i could understand Obi - Wan not knowing of them, but Quin Gon is a Master and his reaction doesn't work with that knowledge in this kind of story...mmmm... maybe wait and see, for Quin Gon, but seeing "i want to see the Council when they hear about this", is not that great...
This was RESLLY GOOD.
Your Plagueis is honestly very similar to Aizen, with Sidious being his mix of Grimmjow and Gin. And I like it. Vader is absolutely perfect, the military genius who learned more from Sidious than the man thought. I also love how you describe things while in each characters POV, with Vader it gives off an immense gravity like weight whenever he speaks or acts, which fits with his favourite Force abilities (Choke and Push), Sidious feels like a restrained storm bursting at the seams, again, fits with his favourite Force ability. And Plagueis has an almost...aged/plant like(?) feel to him, being very slow to anger and seeing the consequences of every action Vader takes instantly (unlike Sidious who takes it very dramatically, to the point Vader only needs to speak one sentence to him and Sidious will almost fly off the handle. Can’t wait for more
1,738 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »