Reviews for It's Time
dragonslayer111 chapter 1 . 2/3
I love this story if you ever deiced to continue then you could have a flash back or how the guild can move on
aidamhz chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
nice one there, truly beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
*Cries* My goodness, this was sad. Poor Gray. Ugh, Natsu, noooo... :'(
eyeldragneel chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
I'M LITERALLY CRYINGGGGGGGFFFF
glassesgirl.kg chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
You meanie! I'm actually crying!
insideimasadrainbow chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW. WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU HAD ANOTHER STORY UP I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS OFFENSIVE THING. I'M LITERALLY CRYING THIS HURT BUT IT WAS WELL DONE AND BEAUTIFULLY SCRIPTED AND I'M NOT BEAUTIFULLY SOBBING RIGHT NOW. HOW COULD YOU BUT GOD THIS WAS GOOD OKAY, D;
13thZodiacConstellation chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
I personally would love to read a second chapter like mabey the guild finding out and coming to terms with it and how gray deals with it and Lucy and happy
Nyan Cat chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Are you a Gratsu/Natray fan too?!Let me hug you!
And secondly...Whhhhyyy?!
Lady Nee chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
I am NOT about to cry...wipes tears)... wonderful story.
OtakuWest chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
You... just had to go an do it didn't you... Well done indeed, and I have to say I wouldn't be surprised if this actually happened. All in all it was excellently done. I look forward to more of your work! Maybe a possible fic where we see all the Fairy Tail members see Natsu off. He wasn't killed, but with Zeref gone he will fade as well. So in the end Natsu fades away with his ever lasting smile... damn that brought tears just writing that! Look what you did to me! I respect that.
As Always please support the Official Release and Enjoy!
nak.29 chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
you sure that was your second fanfiction..?..it was soo good..keep it up, Avery Lee

- Jade