Reviews for An Occasional Matter of Family
CureCaligraphy chapter 3 . 8/11
Board Executives: Okay what.
BoBoCat chapter 29 . 7/20
Thank you for your work, really enjoy this, love the ending.
Ninja Violinist chapter 29 . 7/2
This was lovely! I’ve been binging it for the past few days. Some interesting takes on the whole Civil War thing, and the end of the BMoL. I honestly could have used a conversation between Dick Roman and Tony Stark, but it’s all good. Thanks for the read!
sadisticSalmon chapter 25 . 5/5
Wow, I already knew someone was going to die, but I did not expect it to be Tony. Oof, my poor heart. I'm also kinda sad Tony never got to meet Peter, since I really love and enjoy their father/son relationship. I'm curious as to what is going to happen next and how Tony's death is going to affect the story line of those last few chapters.
Schazmen chapter 29 . 4/15
Well, that was one hell of a ride... Amazing!
dead chapter 29 . 3/26
AMAZING! my heart absolutely just broke
SuperHaremQueen chapter 11 . 3/19
I don’t like how Tony was portrayed. To me, he seemed like he’s lacking that ‘stark’ flare. He’s not witty, gets pretty sappy, doesn’t show off, his ego was nonexistent, and worst...he doesn’t even try to learn the family business. As far as I know, Tony Stark is a man who tries to be prepared for everything...future threats and all. At the night when the demons attacked, all of the avenger’s asses were kicked with them not being able to do anything. It also seems pretty stupid to me how SHIELD doesn’t even care about the supernatural even though they know it exists. They were created to deal with threats that normal branches like the military or police can’t. During the entire time that the ‘Apocalypse’ was occurring, they did nothing at all...yeah...that’s definitely the SHIELD everyone knows...
Boredashell666 chapter 29 . 3/3
I flipping love this fic to bits. It's one of my absolute favs!
ExcaliburStuckInMyStoneHeart chapter 29 . 2/22
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so freaking good. An ending like no other, and I loved it. I was super duper sad when Tony died but this was great.
gayshipexspress chapter 29 . 2/16
Love it it's awesome
hiraikoneko chapter 29 . 2/14
Thank you for writing this thing of beauty!
zebramouse chapter 29 . 1/22
I loved your story. Not just edge-of-the-seat adventures and excitement, but also true to the characters.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 29 . 1/20
When you killed off TOny I was like WHAT?! It took me a bit to calm myself and was like...wait the Darkness will bring him back! :) And she did! Glad Tony's back! And that the ending was happier! Great fic!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/20/2018
if this turns into a sam/Natasha story i'm going to be pissed,
CountOrlok777 chapter 10 . 11/21/2018
the thing that makes this story so great. is that the bros have a chance to sit down once in a while and be a family.