Reviews for The Leaders Lounge
Eliphas-Chaos chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
This story is brilliant and so funny, I am looking forward to the next update, and how they will try to keep this a secret from their teams, only time can tell and hilarity ensues.
ZoulZlayer chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
BWYR is meant to be BEWARE i belive.
MadBunny224 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
What does BWYR even supposed to mean?
Infinite Archive chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
Loved it. I can't Wait for next chapter.
jithinc1089 chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
Great Story so far, love the idea of this, I can't wait for more.
brandon2071 chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
So glad to see this finally got an update, cant wait to read more of it.
Red Renegade 777 chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
Wow, this story looks very interesting. It has a lot of promise. The idea is very new, and light hearted. It looks good enough, that I'll be able to ignore a lot of the grammar mistakes. Though, It would be nice to have correct capitalization... But besides that, lots of potential. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
bankerrtx01 chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
HAHAHAHA ONE quistion how do you pronounce BWYR?
jonjames427 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
i don't get the significance of BWYR besides the fact that the letters are scrambled.
Blade Mura chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Listen this was a good starting chapter, but... I need another one pronto. What you though I was going to be like those jackass that constantly criticize other peoples work. I'll be honest with you, when you said it would be about these four leaders hanging out I had to start reading because, I don't see these stories on here, and I enjoy the idea of it. So I hope you'll continue the story and not do what others do and just put it hiatus after the second chapter or straight up discontinue it. I'll keep an eye out for the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
"Now then, shall we BGIN the tale?"
Yes please
AJ Katon chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Nice to see a new spin/fic about the leader's lounge. It was fun under the Those Days writer. Hope you can take it far.
Haxler chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
BGIN...i see what you did there