Reviews for There's a Michael Jackson Song About This
Guest chapter 1 . 2h
Just-Granger-ine chapter 1 . 6/7
Absolutely perfect ! I loved it
X59 chapter 1 . 4/13
This is freaking hilarious.
Because of that guilt trip, I would just like to say that I really enjoyed this story and the groups relationships. It's nice to see a purely happy and funny story without my heart being ripped in two. Nice writing, keep at it.
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
OHMYGOAHTHATWASTHEBESTTHINGIHAVEEVERREADINMYLIFE! *silently screaming* excitement

That was like reading my inner dialog throughout my everything. You hit all the best points of my favorite fandoms; Avengers/Iron Man, first and foremost, Pirates of the Caribbean, the RDJ Sherlock Holmes movies, and Star Wars! all rolled into one fantastical story that seems as of it was tailored to me and me alone, even though I know that this proves that I'm not insane like my sister thinks, and that there are people that like the same things as me. You are my new favorite person, person! Ily!
Ttyl,
Darth Becky 726
Savily chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
aww this was so cute xD
Ooshaboosha chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Loved this! It was so cute
inkviiened chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
jeSUS
I COULD NOT STOP SMILING THE ENTIRE TIME
IT WAS PERFECT AND ADORABLE AND AHHHHH
I honestly love the relationship between Harley and Tony - it's so awesome!
Thank you so much for making this!
Suzane chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
Great!
jj chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
i love it i really really love it that was great
WaywardDaughter617 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Awww...I loved this! I wonder why there aren't more fanfics with Harley! This was awesome!
AM83220 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Well-written,and I especially appreciate seeing Harley as a main character! I liked that kid in the movie, and he deserves a fanfic presence
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Okay, That Was FREAKING ADORABLE! I Absolutely Adore The Ending! I Seriously LOVE Parent!Tony, Even If He's Only Acting Like A Parent & Not An ACTUAL Parent! It's Just So Amazing To See Him Be All Parental & Worried Like That! X3

& I Love Harley's Complete Trust In Tony & The Others To Save Him. At Least That's I Took Away From Him Saying He Wasn't In Any Danger, That He Trusted Them To Save Him Before Any Harm Could Befall Him.

& You Know, There Are Certain Traits That Show That Make It Near Impossible For Two People With Different Traits To Related. Like Eye Color. Two People With Brown Eyes Can't Have A Child With Blue Eyes, Well, It's Like A REALLY SMALL Chance That It Will Happen, & Only If Both Parents Have The Recessive Gene For Blue Eyes. Same With Brown Hair & Blond Hair, It's Nearly Impossible For Two Brown Haired Parents To Have A Blond Haired Child. I'd Guess The Outer Ears Could Be One Too. Not 100% Sure On It Though! XD

Anyway, I'll Just Say It Again, But Really Amazing Story! X3
ScarletGoldmist chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
This was so great! Your characterization is spot-on for everyone, as far as I can tell, and who doesn't love some Harley? The Tony & Harley dynamic was so adorable, and yet accurate! Nat and the ear thing made me laugh my head off, whether it's accurate or not. :) The inclusion of Bucky was awesome because he's one of my favoriteā€”same for Sam. It's great that you put them in even though some people consider them 'minor' characters and not worth including.

Possibly my favorite part:
" 'That was SO COOL. Can we do it again? Can we do it off a bigger building?'
The child is a lunatic."

Amazing job, I loved reading it, and it's definitely going on my favorites list so I can reread it later and enjoy it again! Thank you so much for posting it. :DDD
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Retributions? Fancy, fancy. Oh, J, such obedience to your quirky master...

Of course the Hulk, AKA Bruce, would be the last one home... hahaha!

This smartt, crazy, adorable kid plus the poor, unsuspecting gang of Avengers is plain and simple, pure and precious gold! Gold, I say. Nothing but gold. We need this, we so need more of this. You are absolutely right; there is not nearly enough Tony plus Harley bonding/torturing-the-Avengers humor/hc/drama/action fics around here! Oh, this one shot of yours is definitely priceless. Utterly priceless. As priceless as the Avenger's deadly master archer plus a 'Mean Girls' look... yeah. You see...

Oh, we all know that Tony badly, totally, sorely, extremely needs sleep, no matter how much he denies it, or how well we all know that brilliancy and inspirations that strike only in their chosen perfect time knows no rest... sleep is imperative, for him and for all of us, he needs it, bonified genius that he is... and so do you, actually, now that I think about it! Haha! But like Tony's genius, your staying up all night-morning is well worth it. This Piece is awesome! A gem! Excellent job, lovely plot, marvelous fic! Love Harley!