Reviews for There's a Michael Jackson Song About This
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/31
This was excellent. I loved seeing Tony and Harley hanging out. and all the team's reactions to the idea Tony had a child were awesome. Great story!
Just-Granger-ine chapter 1 . 6/7
Absolutely perfect ! I loved it
X59 chapter 1 . 4/13
This is freaking hilarious.
Because of that guilt trip, I would just like to say that I really enjoyed this story and the groups relationships. It's nice to see a purely happy and funny story without my heart being ripped in two. Nice writing, keep at it.
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
OHMYGOAHTHATWASTHEBESTTHINGIHAVEEVERREADINMYLIFE! *silently screaming* excitement

That was like reading my inner dialog throughout my everything. You hit all the best points of my favorite fandoms; Avengers/Iron Man, first and foremost, Pirates of the Caribbean, the RDJ Sherlock Holmes movies, and Star Wars! all rolled into one fantastical story that seems as of it was tailored to me and me alone, even though I know that this proves that I'm not insane like my sister thinks, and that there are people that like the same things as me. You are my new favorite person, person! Ily!
Ttyl,
Darth Becky 726
Savily chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
aww this was so cute xD
Ooshaboosha chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Loved this! It was so cute
inkviiened chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
jeSUS
I COULD NOT STOP SMILING THE ENTIRE TIME
IT WAS PERFECT AND ADORABLE AND AHHHHH
I honestly love the relationship between Harley and Tony - it's so awesome!
Thank you so much for making this!
Suzane chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
Great!
jj chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
i love it i really really love it that was great
WaywardDaughter617 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Awww...I loved this! I wonder why there aren't more fanfics with Harley! This was awesome!
AM83220 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Well-written,and I especially appreciate seeing Harley as a main character! I liked that kid in the movie, and he deserves a fanfic presence
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Okay, That Was FREAKING ADORABLE! I Absolutely Adore The Ending! I Seriously LOVE Parent!Tony, Even If He's Only Acting Like A Parent & Not An ACTUAL Parent! It's Just So Amazing To See Him Be All Parental & Worried Like That! X3

& I Love Harley's Complete Trust In Tony & The Others To Save Him. At Least That's I Took Away From Him Saying He Wasn't In Any Danger, That He Trusted Them To Save Him Before Any Harm Could Befall Him.

& You Know, There Are Certain Traits That Show That Make It Near Impossible For Two People With Different Traits To Related. Like Eye Color. Two People With Brown Eyes Can't Have A Child With Blue Eyes, Well, It's Like A REALLY SMALL Chance That It Will Happen, & Only If Both Parents Have The Recessive Gene For Blue Eyes. Same With Brown Hair & Blond Hair, It's Nearly Impossible For Two Brown Haired Parents To Have A Blond Haired Child. I'd Guess The Outer Ears Could Be One Too. Not 100% Sure On It Though! XD

Anyway, I'll Just Say It Again, But Really Amazing Story! X3