Reviews for There's a Michael Jackson Song About This
Savily chapter 1 . 8/14
aww this was so cute xD
Ooshaboosha chapter 1 . 5/3
Loved this! It was so cute
inkviiened chapter 1 . 3/21
jeSUS
I COULD NOT STOP SMILING THE ENTIRE TIME
IT WAS PERFECT AND ADORABLE AND AHHHHH
I honestly love the relationship between Harley and Tony - it's so awesome!
Thank you so much for making this!
Suzane chapter 1 . 2/18
Great!
jj chapter 1 . 2/16
i love it i really really love it that was great
WaywardDaughter617 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Awww...I loved this! I wonder why there aren't more fanfics with Harley! This was awesome!
AM83220 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Well-written,and I especially appreciate seeing Harley as a main character! I liked that kid in the movie, and he deserves a fanfic presence
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Okay, That Was FREAKING ADORABLE! I Absolutely Adore The Ending! I Seriously LOVE Parent!Tony, Even If He's Only Acting Like A Parent & Not An ACTUAL Parent! It's Just So Amazing To See Him Be All Parental & Worried Like That! X3

& I Love Harley's Complete Trust In Tony & The Others To Save Him. At Least That's I Took Away From Him Saying He Wasn't In Any Danger, That He Trusted Them To Save Him Before Any Harm Could Befall Him.

& You Know, There Are Certain Traits That Show That Make It Near Impossible For Two People With Different Traits To Related. Like Eye Color. Two People With Brown Eyes Can't Have A Child With Blue Eyes, Well, It's Like A REALLY SMALL Chance That It Will Happen, & Only If Both Parents Have The Recessive Gene For Blue Eyes. Same With Brown Hair & Blond Hair, It's Nearly Impossible For Two Brown Haired Parents To Have A Blond Haired Child. I'd Guess The Outer Ears Could Be One Too. Not 100% Sure On It Though! XD

Anyway, I'll Just Say It Again, But Really Amazing Story! X3
ScarletGoldmist chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
This was so great! Your characterization is spot-on for everyone, as far as I can tell, and who doesn't love some Harley? The Tony & Harley dynamic was so adorable, and yet accurate! Nat and the ear thing made me laugh my head off, whether it's accurate or not. :) The inclusion of Bucky was awesome because he's one of my favorite—same for Sam. It's great that you put them in even though some people consider them 'minor' characters and not worth including.

Possibly my favorite part:
" 'That was SO COOL. Can we do it again? Can we do it off a bigger building?'
The child is a lunatic."

Amazing job, I loved reading it, and it's definitely going on my favorites list so I can reread it later and enjoy it again! Thank you so much for posting it. :DDD
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Retributions? Fancy, fancy. Oh, J, such obedience to your quirky master...

Of course the Hulk, AKA Bruce, would be the last one home... hahaha!

This smartt, crazy, adorable kid plus the poor, unsuspecting gang of Avengers is plain and simple, pure and precious gold! Gold, I say. Nothing but gold. We need this, we so need more of this. You are absolutely right; there is not nearly enough Tony plus Harley bonding/torturing-the-Avengers humor/hc/drama/action fics around here! Oh, this one shot of yours is definitely priceless. Utterly priceless. As priceless as the Avenger's deadly master archer plus a 'Mean Girls' look... yeah. You see...

Oh, we all know that Tony badly, totally, sorely, extremely needs sleep, no matter how much he denies it, or how well we all know that brilliancy and inspirations that strike only in their chosen perfect time knows no rest... sleep is imperative, for him and for all of us, he needs it, bonified genius that he is... and so do you, actually, now that I think about it! Haha! But like Tony's genius, your staying up all night-morning is well worth it. This Piece is awesome! A gem! Excellent job, lovely plot, marvelous fic! Love Harley!
Domimi chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
This is so incredibly heartwarming and hilarious, i am in so much awe right now. So, SO glad i found this fic!
Sunday chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Great story, I really enjoyed it. Tony having a kid would be nice to see in MCU. Helping Spidey in CACW helps, but the interaction with Harley was more to the point. You captured that wonderfully!
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
AWESOMENESS. This was purely epic and hilarious!
Yes chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Love this. There needs to be more like this, it is so awesome and definitely something tony and harley would do I hope you write another. :)
Jessiikaa15 chapter 1 . 3/21/2016