Reviews for Bakabakashi
Firefly Gold Sky chapter 9 . 3/17
OMG, this chapter had me cracking up. You did such a good job here, it's definitely a favorite.
Firefly Gold Sky chapter 7 . 3/17
This was amazing, gosh I adored it! Seeing them as loving parents, you nailed it.
Firefly Gold Sky chapter 6 . 3/17
This was good, I liked this high school perspective.
Firefly Gold Sky chapter 3 . 3/17
Ooh, that last line killed me. So romantic. *_* I loved seeing Yanato here, being such a great future husband to her. Nicely done.
Aeireis chapter 10 . 1/30
Amazing! Loved it!
Scripturiens chapter 9 . 8/10/2017
I hope you end up writing the blind date! This was probably my favourite chapter out of the bunch.
Firefly Gold Sky chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Simple, I like it. The very beginning of them.
tanngytagny2 chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
please write more to this! I love this chapter. its so much fun!
tanngytagny2 chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
I want to see a whole story for this chapter. its so good and has so much potential. its so good. please co sided writing it
tanngytagny2 chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
I love this
Reniel Moza chapter 9 . 6/2/2016
last time i read this fic, it was chapter 6 and now its already 9.
OMG i couldnt describe how people looked at me in a weird way because i was fangirling at chapte and laughing at chapte 9.
totally awesome XD
i read it in the middle of a train trip made me forgot my surroundings.
cant wait for the blind date and wedding chapter.
definitely will wait for it. seriously.
gambatte yo XD
Kohi-ster chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
Ah! The tension between our beloved brunette and our favourite blond is PALPABLE! Just chill and kiss already! Hehe.
I loved this chapter because Yamato finally admits to Sora that he wants to be with Mimi, without him actually saying it.
And i loved how Mimi was able to make him jealous (though without realising it) by going to the wedding with Takeru of all people.

We need a flashback of the blind date, and also the wedding coming up!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
Have you seen the PV for Confession? It's up already.
MimixIshidax chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
Okay.
I read this THREE TIMES.
First of all, it was amazing. Like seriously one of the best one shots I've ever read and if I could beg you to make this into a series (even a short one) and it would make a difference, then is me-BEGGING. It was haunting and so beautiful and literally I was captivated. I had no idea it was over until I was Sora gripping the desk ready to faint because... MIMI.
I need you to PM me and tell me what happened though because I'm still confused. Was she real the whole time and this happened in that month interlude where no one knew where Matt was?
And like I need to know matts reaction to Mimi being alive lol
You've kind of inspired me with this one, honestly. And I thank you for that.
MimixIshidax chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
Love. It was such a cute read. Mimi that little mynx she was such a tease. I really loved it. Great job