Reviews for Ultimate Spiderman: Knights of Noir
Burke23 chapter 4 . 7/19/2017
I love the script format.
Burke23 chapter 3 . 3/21/2017
Whoa... stuff got serious.
Burke23 chapter 2 . 3/17/2017
Fancy Dan the Ladies Man?

I love it so much!
Burke23 chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Holy s*** this is fantastic.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/18/2016
I have all of your stories, just finished the next step, and i got to say, impressive work, I loved every of the installments so far, its amazing how you can make a story of your own and its like I am seeing a movie.

One other thing is I like the ava and peter pairing, as the story progressed I started to really like the peter and Jackie/swift cloud paring, so maybe you can do a ''what if: Spiderman had stayed with swift cloud''?
Silentman87 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
I see you've done something here
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Hey... wonder why you even rewrite not because I do not like.
but because I really want to know your story unfinished ... I really wait was very long. uh ... you even made long, come finish your fanfic, please ... please ... please ...
Prosp88 SuperFan chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Hi, I am your biggest fan in the entire universe and when I saw that you were back in 2016 I was freakin out my parents even walked into my room and were like "what the hell are you doing..." So anyway I would also like to ask if you could finish the story where Peter and Ava get married also I love this story and all you other ones but please finish the suggested one please, thank you and keep up all the ULTIMATE Work... (See what I did there, ULTIMATE, hehehe, alright goodbye)!
Kamen Rider Ranger chapter 27 . 1/14/2016
Now if we only could get you to work as a writer for Disney on the Ultimate Spider-man series... Cause I still love this story and it's changes. And happy as a pig in mud that your back my friend. Like all bookworms sitting before a new story or rewrite I salivate for more and now have something to read the rest of the week, thank you very much. Keep up the great work.
The Story's Shadow chapter 28 . 1/13/2016
The twists & changes are quite interesting. To be honest I enjoyed both the original and this rewrite. Glad to see you're back!
Sport21 chapter 27 . 1/13/2016
gotta say not to often does a relaunch stand with the original but this story certainly does it congrats every bit as and better then the first draft
Guest chapter 28 . 1/13/2016
I am glad your comeback but...
why are you even re-write it?. why not just continue writing is unfinished?