Reviews for Bone-ified Family
Gastrblastrdragn chapter 13 . 2/3
UNDERSWAP!
VKMP chapter 17 . 12/23/2017
What I really love in this fandom is when sans can be Frisk's dad without pairing him with Toriel. Not that fond of that pairing as I only see them as friends.
VKMP chapter 34 . 12/23/2017
If I were to continue the story from here there would be a couple more resets before they find a way to cure Chara's poisoning from the void. Those resets will be slight torture to the characters, but in the end everyone escapes happy. Frisk lives with the skelefamily. I won't write it because the ending is fine though not what I wanted. It is best not to answer all of the questions so that you can leave the rest to the imagination of the readers.
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 34 . 11/17/2017
I’m so confused. Was semi an OC? Also the let down ending was totally unexpected after the wonderful fluff. But this was a good story.
alksh ya chapter 21 . 12/21/2016
wait if he has all the souls why doesnt he break the barrier?
alksh ya chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
Dont worry this story is so cUTE!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/2/2016
There is a discontinuity error in this chapter. If what I read is right, then in this chapter Grillby is the one who got Sans his blue jacket. But in a previous chapter in which Sans gave Frisk his jacket, he remnisces about how he saved a lot of money to buy his specially made jacket which is made out of heavy materials to keep himself grounded. Just something that I wanted to bring your attention to, and for you to hopefully fix or clear up.
Ellie chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
I now ship sans and happiness
Dclnsfrd chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
Love this chapter! :) Who Menders that dangled 4th wall, anyway?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/15/2016
the number of chapters fills me with DE-
w8 no, the word i want is DREAD.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/15/2016
umm... was going to say somefin but i forgot it. i guess i approve of your otp? i mean i guess it's not my favorite... or anywhere close... but i don't h8 it, and refuse to say anyfin other.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/15/2016
Aw. This was a great story. Sad to see its over but i loved it! :)
nobueno chapter 34 . 4/11/2016
Oh. O-Oh my g-god *sniff* This s-story I-I can't... THIS WAS SUCH AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER! (TT v TT)
Oh and don't worry about the ending, I completely understand. And besides it will give people time to speculate how sans will ( or will not, even though I doubt that) get back his happy ending.
I loved this fic and everything about it!
SANSXHAPPINESS!
Dclnsfrd chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
There was a very unwelcome surprise at work today, and the promise of SansxHappiness is what's helping distract me from what's upsetting me. Thank you. (I would've also clicked for SansxKetchup and TemmiexTemmieFlakes. ;) )
Avocado at Law chapter 34 . 4/7/2016
Sans X Happiness is my forever ship. :D I personally liked the ending to this story, even though it was bittersweet. I'm happy with how you ended it and I don't think all the fights between characters was necessary. It's awesome to know that Sans is filled DETERMINATION (and HAPPINESS) to reunite his family once again.