Reviews for Flying Cows
magicmidget chapter 73 . 11/1
OMG This chapter was incredible, I thank you very much for writing this story, each chapter was so entertaining, thank you very much I wish you the best.
This is a great story!
Oh, I missed an alert for this one.

I hope that Gladius at some point figures out a way from the abuse cage he had locked himself up - it seems that he has people he could go to. That lady there was formidable, and her openess was so striking next to Cassius hypocrisy. :) I enjoyed that conversation tremendously. As well as Alexius attitude towards shoes and puppies.

Dorian's description of Vivien's defenses is top notch!
Bhoddisatva chapter 71 . 4/27
Enjoyable chapter. Looking forward to the next!

Umm...why does Calpernia walk around topless? I must of missed that explanation. Hah!
Dominique Sotto chapter 70 . 3/29
Loving how Ma’alis is pulling the rug from under Andruil - envy is a curse of the tyrants :) so hard to keep everyone under control and provide the delusions... who would have thought. Looking forward to seeing Anthiva too!

The second part has some great banter with all the Orlesians and Tevinter guys trying to work side by side, lol, that’s quite a feat. Herding cats is the name of the game there. All the tempers and all the ambitions... it is a wonder it does not explode, heh.
Dominique Sotto chapter 69 . 3/25
So, the HoF is the plant in the enemy’s camp. She seems to get along with Varric - who wouldn’T! I am glad he got delivered. Poor Sebastian though, he sounds less corporeal by the minute.

Omg, no Kieran is a prodigy too. Gods, will Morrigan ever have to pay her dues? Argh.

Sounds like the big magical set up is in motion, and the stars are aligned. I wonder if this is a reference to the Austariums?

Love how the plot is progressing!
Dominique Sotto chapter 68 . 3/5
Omg, Dorian and Solas talk shop... sexy time! Dorian’s measuring rings made me laugh out loud, good one! The dialogue is top-not as always, so many good lines! And then they turn to the serious matters of time bending. Hmm... intriguing possibilities.
Dominique Sotto chapter 67 . 2/25
I really like Alistair in this chapter, he feels like a great extension of self from the game. Sad and well-meaning, and no longer boyish. My biggest regret was that Anora was un-executable in the game when she refused to marry him. Heh. And, yes, I know, it takes sparing Loghain, but seriously, BioWare, just no.

your scenes with Solas are also lovely, but the scene transition is so sudden, that I did not really move away from Alistair’s fade to black in time to be ready to think in terms of Veldrin and Solas.

Major aww in the end! They are so determined, but it’s still an ultimate romance!
daru mona chapter 67 . 2/24
oh yeah yeah
Dominique Sotto chapter 66 . 1/29
Boy, was I glad to see an update! I loved Andruil’s visions and her pouring magic into her following. I am a weird person, but I actually love her taking Kirkwall from Varric. I was forever considering him an usurper, this city by rights belonged to Hawke and Anders. She is compelling, and by some reason - likable to me, I feel that my sympathies shift to her from the dragon-Inquisition alliance. I have a hard time pinpointing why.

The characters on the player’s side are well written, they arevey likable, but I guess I just get drawn to ruthless women of grandeur, I like Flemeth by that same reason.
Bjorn chapter 65 . 1/25
I waited for their interaction so long. Thank you, you never disappoint! I wish she knew though about the damage the markings would cause. Thank you for this work!
Dominique Sotto chapter 65 . 1/3
Oh, my goodness, what a chapter to stop the story on for a while :) I am all caught up in their affair. Ah, star-crossed lovers are the best lovers!
Dominique Sotto chapter 64 . 1/3
Yes, it is very favourable to Calpernia, and pretty much everyone who played the game afavored her from what I had seen. But I loved the joke about Varric requestinga herd or a flock) of flying cows. I am also glad that Gladius had a friend...

So Solas slumbers again then! What a lovely twist on the lore!
Dominique Sotto chapter 63 . 1/2
Solas is getting deconstructed more and more. I loved it that it is Radonis who asks fore mercy on him. I also caught a reference to Fenris... hmm. Wondering if it leads somewhere next.
Dominique Sotto chapter 62 . 12/17/2018
It’s such a sad and beautiful chapter. I wish we had more of that in the game for Solas romance!