Reviews for Flying Cows
IVIaedhros chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
It earned it's M rating quickly, eh?
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Radonis is my man.
Bhoddisatva chapter 4 . 2/1/2016
This chapter took off all rockets firing! Terrific work.

Very neat twist in expectations of Morrigan and Lilieana/Cassandra. Morrigan is one of my favorite characters and I feel a great deal of pity for her family as well as excitement to see where this goes for her son. Lil needs a good ass-kicking.

I'm greatly enjoying Radonis as a character. Cunning, insightful, and tricky. More!
Bhoddisatva chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
I should ask...whats up with the title? :)

I'm glad you took some time covering exactly why performing marital duties are so impossible for Dorian and Vel because while Cassandra isn't exactly wrong sometimes you have to live your life for yourself.

Morrigan is one of my favorite DA:O characters so I'm excited to see where you are going with and why she is in Tivinter!
deangirl22 chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
I do adore how you portray Dorian, and Cassandra seems well enough herself too. Looking forward to the dark times ahead.
deangirl22 chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Maker this was compelling. Can't wait for more!
Bhoddisatva chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
While dutifully waiting for the latest update to Occupation (Ahem!) I saw the notice in my mailbox. This is has turned into an unexpected pleasure!

You found an original and compelling angle to your story while keeping the characters true to themselves. Dorian and Vel make a excellent couple, deep friends who saved each other at a bad time in their lives. Conceited Dorian is as funny as ever and its nice to see him care so much for the ex-Inquisitor. Exploring fresh territory in Tivinter is a great idea and sets off the old characters well.

Cassandra...not much to say except I enjoyed her appearance.

Cynical Liliana. I always liked her incarnation in Origins and it saddens me to see her become so jaded and bitter due to duty and time. Life hasn't treated her well despite so many accomplishments. She dwells too much on her failures, and those of others.

Poor Vel. I always try to do 'Paragon' play throughs (if you'll pardon the ME reference) and its a bit hard to see Solas end up as the hate filled villain here and Vel betrayed so unmercifully. But it looks to be a great set-up for your story.

Looking forward to more chapters.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11